View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 12:24 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2114 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 70,755.65
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
Yes I was responding to Arums quote I thought that was obvious...My point which is common sense is that Joshua can hurt and get Wilder out there if he lands cleanly just as Wilder would KO Joshua. Your point that it wouldnt happen because Joshua doesnt hit as hard as Wilder makes no sense.

And my example of Lemieux vs GGG made a lot of sense because you have 2 fighters who hit hard with 1 being fundamentally more sound. You talk about GGG's chin but he didnt have his chin tested against Lemieuex because he fought smart.

Ok here is another example just so its simpler to understand, any fighter Malinaggi fought and KO'd (yes there are a few) all likely hit harder than him, but he still got a KO win against them. Senchenko deffo had much more power for example. The point being (like myself and others have mentioned multiple times already) is that you dont have to hit as hard as your opponent to KO them. AJ hits hard by his own right and if he catches Wilder cleanly Wilder is going to sleep.
None of this relates. We ste talking ONE PUNCH on the button.

Look AJ is superiorly better than wilder, no question. And it looks like wilder is ducking the shlt out of AJ.
But we aren't talking that or talking fighting smart.

Wilder hits AJ clean AJ is probably going down. Most likely.

Aj lands clean wilder will be hurt and AJ will have to follow up to knock him down. Most likely. That's all we are talking.

That's why I said " I see what you're saying, but it's not the same"
Lopez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote