View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 06:51 AM #77
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3728 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 37,453.30
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRod View Post
Okay Rob was 10 when first questioned about Mj molestetions, still doesn’t change he denied ever being touched my MJ. He defended him multiple times, and even testified as an adult on behalf of MJ under oath on the witness stand. Rob sang MJ’s praises for years, even wanted to be part of the MJ One Cirque Du Soleil show. It was only after he was turned down for the role that suddenly his memory of the molestation comes to light, and he then unsuccessfully tries to sue MJ’s estate for millions. Judge citing on how no reasonable perosn would believe his accusations.
Because they were groomed and coached from an early age. Watch the documentary.

He groomed the wider public too, as evidenced by you, MCC and the MJ fanatics online.

Quote:
Now you say Chandler was extremely credible, The investigators who found him credible claimed Chandler successfully described MJ’s privates. Well the thing is we know from autopsy reports that Chandlers description of MJ’s privates were wrong. So how credible can he really be?
No we don't. Carl Douglas from his own legal team called it the '300lb gorilla in the room'.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Quote:
Tell me why if MJ was indeed guilty of molesting Jordan Chandler, why MJ wouldn’t have settled with Evan when he first approached him for money? MJ has so much money he could have easily paid Chandler off and no one would have ever heard a word about these accusations. Why would MJ , if he was guilty, risk his career and life behind bars?
He lowballed him with like a million or so dollars, Jacko didn't expect him to reject the offer.
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote