View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 10:17 AM #40
#lineal

Quoted: 5014 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 53,796.55
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5000boxing View Post
Wtf.. ok genius.. let me destroy you with simple logic.. im a miltary man.. on the battlefield you are armed with a slingshot.. vs a tank.. who wins? Wilder weighed in at 209, and Fury was 2 inches taller than him. And he landed nothing of significance... and was on his azz twice.. smh.. don't you dare say Fury gave Wilder a boxing lesson on his back.. an don't you dare think Fury did enough to take the belt from the WBC Champion! Sorry.. but he did not!!! That honesty.
Fury won more rounds than Wilder. Fury won the fight.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote