Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Mayweather a Tactical Genius - But I'd Win Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGregor: Mayweather a Tactical Genius - But I'd Win Rematch!

The future of UFC superstar Conor McGregor is currently unknown. The fighter has numerous options in the UFC and he has several options if he decides to return to boxing. Back in August, the UFC lightweight champion made his professional boxing debut, at 154-pounds and with eight-ounce gloves, against a returning Floyd Mayweather Jr., who at 40 years old was snapping a two-year retirement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just fight paulie already

Comment

Dude needs to fight Tony Ferguson, Khabib / Barboza winner, he has rematches knocking at the door with Holloway, Poirier, Alvarez and Diaz - sick of this boxing crap, still not watched the Mayweather Mcgregor fight.

Sad part is he makes more money in boxing, so a rematch with Mayweather will happen eventually, both guys aren't stupid enough to pass up another $100 million or more. UFC pay their fighters chump change

Comment

Please get lost....

Comment

Lol. I bet Mayweather is licking his lips at thought of robbing the bank one last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Dude needs to fight Tony Ferguson, Khabib / Barboza winner, he has rematches knocking at the door with Holloway, Poirier, Alvarez and Diaz - sick of this boxing crap, still not watched the Mayweather Mcgregor fight.

Sad part is he makes more money in boxing, so a rematch with Mayweather will happen eventually, both guys aren't stupid enough to pass up another $100 million or more. UFC pay their fighters chump change
            I'd cough up the dough to see it again. With everyone else fighting 1-2 times a year why not???

Comment

for crying out loud man..

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                Lol. I bet Mayweather is licking his lips at thought of robbing the bank one last time.
                Mayweather/McGregor 2 will happen b/c there's just too much money on the table.

Comment

This crap again? Conor needs to man up and face Oscar!!! 2 rounds!! Thats all he needs. Lol

Comment

I said it before the Mayweather fight and Dana recently did the same, Conor might not fight again. He basically cashed out and made a careers worth of earnings in one night. If he was fighting for money it's going to very hard to get motivated to go back to the UFC to fight for much less.

Comment

Working...
                    X