No announcement yet.

David Price & Frank Maloney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Price & Frank Maloney

Price looked incredibly uncomfortable during the post-Skelton press conference. Look at his face when Maloney is talking.

He seems frustrated with poor match-making. I really wouldn't be surprised to see him leave MP in 2013. Personally, i'd like to see him join MatchRoom.

He apologised on twitter a few times about the opponents

Comment

Look at his face! Skelton ****ed him up.

Comment

Why put all your eggs in one basket?

Maloney will do a good enough job with Price, he took Lewis to the top. His opponents have been good so far although the last two are somewhat stalling Price's progression but it's the end of the year, at least he's remaining active.

He'll be pushed on to better and bigger things next year, I'm sure of it. Good chance we'll see him Stateside too.

Comment

David Price seems like a good bloke, so of course he is going to be uncomfortable around a prick like Maloney.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Why put all your eggs in one basket?

Maloney will do a good enough job with Price, he took Lewis to the top. His opponents have been good so far although the last two are somewhat stalling Price's progression but it's the end of the year, at least he's remaining active.

He'll be pushed on to better and bigger things next year, I'm sure of it. Good chance we'll see him Stateside too.
            I agree with most of this; I just find it curious that they're bypassing the EBU title altogether. I'd have liked to have seen Price fighting euro-level opposition by now.

Comment

Working...
            X