Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Agrees To Jesse Hart, But Nothing Signed Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Agrees To Jesse Hart, But Nothing Signed Yet

Former WBO light heavyweight champion Eleider Alvarez may return to the ring on June 15 in Las Vegas, but no contract has been formally signed, according to his lead promoter Yvon Michel. Michel told Canadian outlet RDS that Alvarez has not signed anything to face Hart on the Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz undercard at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I still think Alvarez is one of the best in the division. I expect him to bounce back strongly and I'd like to see a 3rd Kovalev fight. The second fight wasn't close but IMO the way Kovalev was beat in the first fight warrants a trilogy. That is of course if Alvarez can get a solid win or two first.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
      I still think Alvarez is one of the best in the division. I expect him to bounce back strongly and I'd like to see a 3rd Kovalev fight. The second fight wasn't close but IMO the way Kovalev was beat in the first fight warrants a trilogy. That is of course if Alvarez can get a solid win or two first.
      Good post. If Alvarez can come back strong a 3rd Kov fight would be good, regardless of what Kov does in his next few.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        Good post. If Alvarez can come back strong a 3rd Kov fight would be good, regardless of what Kov does in his next few.
        kovalev dominated the rematch. he shut out alavrez. no point in having a third fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
          kovalev dominated the rematch. he shut out alavrez. no point in having a third fight.
          When it is a clear 1-1 I have no problem with a 3rd fight. If Kov dominates again more power to him. I would favor him to do so but very rarely do you get a situation where everyone agrees it is 1-1 after 2 fights

Comment

Good Fight!

Comment

good matchup.

Jesse Hart will look big at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                good matchup.

Jesse Hart will look big at 175.
                Well, Ramirez did look big on Friday. Hart is almost the same height but stronger.
                I wonder how these guys were making weight at 168...

Comment

Working...
                X