No announcement yet.

Reminds me of JMM AND Pac fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminds me of JMM AND Pac fight 1

Pac did the early work and started getting boxed.

However Pac won some rounds because some rounds were very close, when you get dropped a lot, you really need to win extra big in every round.

Hopkins dominated a lot of rounds for sure, but Pascal won maybe 2.

It was like 4am so I didn;t bother scoring, and did feel Hopkins won, but that's also psychological because Hopkins seemd to win mroe rounds, but thinking about it, KD's are KD's.

Same with Pac and JMM, I forgot it now but I didn't have it for JMM even though he won most rounds, the KD's affected it. I forgot my scoring then too.

Had the knockdowns been real and not slips.....we would not be feeling so much a robbery for Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
      Pac did the early work and started getting boxed.

However Pac won some rounds because some rounds were very close, when you get dropped a lot, you really need to win extra big in every round.

Hopkins dominated a lot of rounds for sure, but Pascal won maybe 2.

It was like 4am so I didn;t bother scoring, and did feel Hopkins won, but that's also psychological because Hopkins seemd to win mroe rounds, but thinking about it, KD's are KD's.

Same with Pac and JMM, I forgot it now but I didn't have it for JMM even though he won most rounds, the KD's affected it. I forgot my scoring then too.
      this is why i never participate in any thread that hopkins is robbed. hopkins did very good. however, the points in early round gave pascal an edge. we just cant say that hopkins really dominated the rest of the rounds. judges can have a different view/angle for them to have a different score from what we have--the audience.

Comment

I had a stream and to me, Hopkins looked like he got physically moved from the shots and slipped.

I still feel Hopkins won, but it can not be a roberry. Champions are more likely to win close rounds.

I may change my mind with a good video.

Comment

I had a stream and to me, Hopkins looked like he got physically moved from the shots and slipped.

I still feel Hopkins won, but it can not be a roberry. Champions are more likely to win close rounds.

I may change my mind with a good video.
          i agree. i feel that hopkins won. but as you say it cannot be called a robbery.

Comment

The first KD was not one, it was a push on the back of the head. This was a hometown gift if I ever saw one before. There is something wrong if you can escape with a draw after losing 8 rounds out of 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Had the knockdowns been real and not slips.....we would not be feeling so much a robbery for Hopkins.
              what are you on about chups? the KD's were legit in hop-pascal

he slipped? lol, he fell like a sack of potatoes while just standing there, not like he misplaced his foot

Comment

Pacquiao was way more competitive with JMM than Pascal with B-hop.

The KDs Pac scored were also legit. Pascal didnt win any round comfortably. The 1st round was a bogus KD, and B-hop should of won it 10-9. Round 3 was a legit KD by Pascal but he still lost the round so it should of only been 10-9 for B-hop.

Pac Vs JMM was a close fight, B-hop was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Morales. View Post
                  Pacquiao was way more competitive with JMM than Pascal with B-hop.

The KDs Pac scored were also legit. Pascal didnt win any round comfortably. The 1st round was a bogus KD, and B-hop should of won it 10-9. Round 3 was a legit KD by Pascal but he still lost the round so it should of only been 10-9 for B-hop.

Pac Vs JMM was a close fight, B-hop was robbed.
                  Erm whether it is legit or not, the ref called it. So we have to take it as that.

Heck he prevented to KD's aswell.

Yes Pac and JMM was more clsoer for sure, but Pascal had atleast 2 close rounds after the 5th. I forgot them, but if he was given them then I can see why it was closer than we thought.

Manny SAteward calls them comaprative rouns where in a close fight, you may give a round to the fighter who has lsot a few rounds.

Also pascal is the cahmp so you really gotta take it away from him sometimes too.

Comment

Erm whether it is legit or not, the ref called it. So we have to take it as that.

Heck he prevented to KD's aswell.

Yes Pac and JMM was more clsoer for sure, but Pascal had atleast 2 close rounds after the 5th. I forgot them, but if he was given them then I can see why it was closer than we thought.

Manny SAteward calls them comaprative rouns where in a close fight, you may give a round to the fighter who has lsot a few rounds.

Also pascal is the cahmp so you really gotta take it away from him sometimes too.
                    No Pascal didnt have any round after the 3rd. Pascal only really deserved a 10-9 round in the 3rd despite scoring a KD.

B-hop was the agressor and outlanded Pascal in every round.

Even if you count the bogus KD in round 1, give Pascal a 10-8 in round 3.

Its still a 116-110 win for Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                    X