No announcement yet.

Dexter Season 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [Professional] View Post
    His new gf is annoying and ugly, she's the new Miguel Prado, Quinn's the new Doakes, Chase is the serial killer, nothing really new.

I do agree that it's in danger of being repetitive to the point where everybody notices it.

I wrote a post in here a few months ago of how it's time to put in one more good season of Dexter and end it with a bang.

He can't keep being in all these dangerous situations, only to escape after a close encounter at the season finale. Also what rubs me the wrong way is the unrealistic state that his precinct is in. His entire department has either been directly linked to a serial killer (I.E. His sister being engaged to a serial killer) or there was a Serial killer in their Department (I.E. Doakes officially took the rep for Dex's killings). And then Dexter's wife gets killed by yet another serial killer. So Sister got engaged to a Serial killer, brother's wife got killed by a serial killer. And the Department had a Serial killer working for them in Doakes.

If they keep this up, by Season 7, that perverted bold headed lab guy will get exposed as a deviant serial killer who stores little girls in his freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

I do agree that it's in danger of being repetitive to the point where everybody notices it.

I wrote a post in here a few months ago of how it's time to put in one more good season of Dexter and end it with a bang.

He can't keep being in all these dangerous situations, only to escape after a close encounter at the season finale. Also what rubs me the wrong way is the unrealistic state that his precinct is in. His entire department has either been directly linked to a serial killer (I.E. His sister being engaged to a serial killer) or there was a Serial killer in their Department (I.E. Doakes officially took the rep for Dex's killings). And then Dexter's wife gets killed by yet another serial killer. So Sister got engaged to a Serial killer, brother's wife got killed by a serial killer. And the Department had a Serial killer working for them in Doakes.

If they keep this up, by Season 7, that perverted bold headed lab guy will get exposed as a deviant serial killer who stores little girls in his freezer.
      I agree, I love Dexter, but it may be time to end it with a bang.

I'm really glad to see Jonny Lee Miller is in it as Chase I'm a fan of the actor and character, and it's the first time Dex has gone after a celeb serial killer.

Comment

I miss Julie Benz, she was fine.

Dexters sister looks too much like a dude, no hips on that bitch.

I agree, Season 5 is getting interesting.. the first 5 episodes were blah though.

Comment

i think people dont even remember some eps of season 4.....it hit a big slump in terms of excitement in the middle of the season......

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            i think people dont even remember some eps of season 4.....it hit a big slump in terms of excitement in the middle of the season......
            Season 3 was the worst

Miguel Prado was the worst character they ever brought in

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              Season 3 was the worst

Miguel Prado was the worst character they ever brought in
              t'was the writers strike.....all shows took a dip that year. Smits acting gave that season a bit of shine....but yeah it was clearly the weakest.

1>2=4>3.....and what are people sayign about this season being dull???what did you expect for the first episode, after what happened at the end of season 4......since Boyd, this season has been exciting as hell...and i think Boyd appeared on episode 3......people who hate this season probably just mad the new beezy aint hot.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                t'was the writers strike.....all shows took a dip that year. Smits acting gave that season a bit of shine....but yeah it was clearly the weakest.

1>2=4>3.....and what are people sayign about this season being dull???what did you expect for the first episode, after what happened at the end of season 4......since Boyd, this season has been exciting as hell...and i think Boyd appeared on episode 3......people who hate this season probably just mad the new beezy aint hot.
                from the way people are talking about season 5 it seems like they killed off Rita for more than just a twist

im betting she wanted a bigger contract or had other engagements she had to attend to

im just basing that off of them already introducing a new love interest

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  from the way people are talking about season 5 it seems like they killed off Rita for more than just a twist

im betting she wanted a bigger contract or had other engagements she had to attend to

im just basing that off of them already introducing a new love interest
                  She's in No Ordinary Family.

Comment

Working...
                  X