Wade needs Bosh, Bosh needs Wade.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sexy Beast View Post
    i think so.

bargnani at 5 , bosh at 4 , turkoglu at 3 , wade at 2 , calderon at 1.

solid. solid solid. so solid. so so solid.

i think toronto has to sign wade first though and toronto better be ready to pay tons in luxury tax.

with bosh off the books they can sign wade to the maximum.

they then can sign bosh for any amount because bosh was on their roster last year.
    is that how it works? if a player goes to UFA, he can re-sign with his team and it wouldn't count in the cap?

Comment

Didnt Hedo turn out not worth his contract this year? Changing him in the starting lineup would be better. With whom? That may be the needed 3rd wheel in this Bosh-Wade suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
        plus the tang is better in miami.
        i don't know.

i know miami is a beach city and all with tons of hot latinas but toronto got itself some international tang too.

europeans , east asians , southeast asians , south asians , africans , south americans.

they got a lot of diversity.

Comment

i don't know.

i know miami is a beach city and all with tons of hot latinas but toronto got itself some international tang too.

europeans , east asians , southeast asians , south asians , africans , south americans.

they got a lot of diversity.
          You also have to be indoors from November to April.

Comment

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
            Didnt Hedo turn out not worth his contract this year? Changing him in the starting lineup would be better. With whom? That may be the needed 3rd wheel in this Bosh-Wade suggestion.
            hedo actually shot better this season than last. assists and rebounds are the same. it's just he didn't get as many touches.

maybe it's the new system and new teammates.

Comment

hedo actually shot better this season than last. assists and rebounds are the same. it's just he didn't get as many touches.

maybe it's the new system and new teammates.
              He seems lazier. I read that he recently skipped practice saying that he was sick, and he later spotted with some Turkish hoes ata night club getting krunk. .

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                is that how it works? if a player goes to UFA, he can re-sign with his team and it wouldn't count in the cap?
                no it counts to the cap as far as luxury tax.

you can go over the luxury tax to RE-sign a player though.

you can't go over the luxury tax to SIGN a new player.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  He seems lazier. I read that he recently skipped practice saying that he was sick, and he later spotted with some Turkish hoes ata night club getting krunk. .
                  maybe.

but then again , you'd be lazier too if you go from a contender to a non-playoff team.

i mean there is less to play for.

it's not right though.

orlando should have resigned him.

Comment

Wade's teammates stinks. Jermaine O'Neal is useless for a guy making 20+ million dollars a season..

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      Wade's teammates stinks. Jermaine O'Neal is useless for a guy making 20+ million dollars a season..
                      JO used to be a superstar.

Comment

Working...
                      X