Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez P4P Number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly feel like the winner of this fight will be number one if it is done in a decisive manner. If not then, it's still kind of in the air for me. But if Mayweather clearly beats Marquez or vice versa, for me the winner is number one pound for pound. Don't get me wrong Manny is right there with them but in my eyes he didn't beat Marquez (close as hell don't get me wrong) so this fight proves a lot. Also I really think Manny is making a mistake and Miguel Cotto is going to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Not until Manny loses!!!!

If Cotto beats Manny and JMM beast FLoyd then JMM is the #1 P4P fighter.

Again until Manny loses he still the #1
      hmm, I dunno about that. If Marquez beat Mayweather, Id make him #1...but then if Pacquiao goes on to beat Cotto, I might make him #1.

it depends on the nature of the wins.

Comment

i wouldnt call him p4p best, wouldnt call pac either... they have to settle it in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          STFU LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You have turned out to be a real hater!!!!!!!
          Is beating Mayweather not more impressive than beating Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            hmm, I dunno about that. If Marquez beat Mayweather, Id make him #1...but then if Pacquiao goes on to beat Cotto, I might make him #1.

it depends on the nature of the wins.
            Well thats what Im saying if pacquiao loses to Cotto and JMM beats Floyd then JMM is the # P4P fighter, but if manny beats Cotto he still #1.

Manny will stay at #1 till he loses!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marquez777 View Post
              i wouldnt call him p4p best, wouldnt call pac either... they have to settle it in the ring
              Co number 1's? Like Donald Curry and Marvin Hagler were back in the 80's?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Is beating Mayweather not more impressive than beating Cotto?
                Im not devating that you sliced dick.

All Im saying you have hate on Cotto since he beat Clottey with a passion.

Degrading and downplaying Cotto is getting ridiculous from your part!!

Comment

Manny's number one until somebody beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Co number 1's? Like Donald Curry and Marvin Hagler were back in the 80's?
                    ring/media would still call pac p4p best, but boxing fans would have it for marquez. ill be neutral about it

have to agree with what you said thou... beating mayweather tops beating cotto, only a fool would say otherwise...

Comment

Everybody is ****IN ******ed to think that Marquez should be Number one if he beats Pacquiao. Pacquiao beat De La Hoya when everybody thought of that fight as a joke. Pacquiao beat Hatton when every body thought that Hatton would wear him down and that he was to big.

And Pacquiao BEAT Marquez their last fight and i scored it for Pacquiao. Until he beats Pacquiao or if Pacquiao loses, then he is P4p.

Last 4 fights.
                      Mayweather(which he will lose by decision by Gayweather)
                      Diaz
                      Cassamayor
                      Pacquiao (LOSE)

Paquiaos last 4 fights. upcoming COTTO who is WBO WW champ and a top 2 WW
                      Hatton (was like #9 p4p)
                      De La Hoya (moved up 2 weight divisions after moving up a division a couple months prior, so basically he moved up 3 weight divisions)
                      Diaz
                      Marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X