No announcement yet.

Do you consider people with Android smarter than those using Iphone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you consider people with Android smarter than those using Iphone

I have iphone5s and i like it. I'm tired of these android users bragging they're "smarter" coz they use android phones. I know you can modify android more than iphone but that doesnt mean you're smarter. I don't care about rooting or shi.it like that..

I like Windows OS the most. Nokia has the best content and features.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      I like Windows OS the most. Nokia has the best content and features.
      yeah that's good but some of these android users are annoying.. and talks about programming in android and sh.it like that..

Comment

Damn how old are you OP? Is this how kids think these days? Its a phone, **** don't make you any smarter than the next fool on the block .... What makes you smart is how you do in life and choices you make, not the next ringtone or app you can modify.

Anyway went from an iPhone 5> S4> Lumia 1520 .. all have their goods and bads

Comment

Android is the poor man's iPhone.

Comment

The person not arguing over which brand of phone is better is probably the one I would consider the smartest.

Comment

^ we got an android user here..

next thing reed will brag about rooting and programming in android..

Comment

android users are more likely to have a higher IQ, bigger penis and generally be a better person. FACT.

Comment

Is it me or does it seem as tho the OP may be feeling inferior for reasons outside of what smartphone he bought?

I had a iphone 5 and now own a Note 3 and at no point did I feel "stupid" because someone else liked there phone better then mine.

Comment

Android master race checking in.

Yes we are smarter

Comment

Working...
                    X