Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley-Provodnikov Close for 3/16, VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not for nothing but I think Rios and Lucas both would fold Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      People been up Matthysse's ass way before Dallas and he's just exciting to watch, you know not everyone feels like that about Bradley. Everyone knew he would destroy Dallas but nobody expected a 1 punch KO1.

My opinion won't change anything but 99% of the people know who won that fight and that 99% will tell you Bradley isn't elite as well. And half of that 99% will tell you they expected Bradley to do better cause Pacquiao "struggles" vs moving targets. And half of that half thought Pacquiao would lose.

Don't take stuff too personal man. You're a fan of one of the least liked fighters here. You gotta have a thick skin when you're a fan of Bradley. You know people will criticize a fight while hyping another that is just as ****ty. I personally dont have a problem with this fight cause there ain't **** for Bradley out there. For that same reason I wouldn't be so sure his next fight will be much better than this one.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      I had no hope for Dallas bro,none,nothing that happen in that fight was a surprise..It was impressive(no matter what,Dallas is a professional fighter)but not shocking..

99% of the peoples opinions(in reality)really does not matter at all..Bradley holds a W over Pac..Not to mention Pac's unwillingness to fight the easy Bradley in a rematch...

After this fight Bradley's options will open up even further..
      Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 02-01-2013, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
        Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

People been up Matthysse's ass way before Dallas and he's just exciting to watch, you know not everyone feels like that about Bradley. Everyone knew he would destroy Dallas but nobody expected a 1 punch KO1.

My opinion won't change anything but 99% of the people know who won that fight and that 99% will tell you Bradley isn't elite as well. And half of that 99% will tell you they expected Bradley to do better cause Pacquiao "struggles" vs moving targets. And half of that half thought Pacquiao would lose.

Don't take stuff too personal man. You're a fan of one of the least liked fighters here. You gotta have a thick skin when you're a fan of Bradley. You know people will criticize a fight while hyping another that is just as ****ty. I personally dont have a problem with this fight cause there ain't **** for Bradley out there. For that same reason I wouldn't be so sure his next fight will be much better than this one.

I had no hope for Dallas bro,none,nothing that happen in that fight was a surprise..It was impressive(no matter what,Dallas is a professional fighter)but not shocking..

99% of the peoples opinions(in reality)really does not matter at all..Bradley holds a W over Pac..Not to mention Pac's unwillingness to fight the easy Bradley in a rematch...

After this fight Bradley's options will open up even further..
        Options like who? Not Rios if he wins. If Alvarado wins I could see him fighting Bradley since Alvarado is no cash cow. But definitely not Rios. Who else is there? He doesnt wanna fight at 140 obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          It sounds like Bradley is positioning himself for a Mayweather fight with all this drug testing talk..All I know it sounds like a big fight is next after this fight with Prov...
          Well if he is, he chose the wrong drug-testing body. Mayweather is non-VADA.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            He's not but he certainly ain't elite either. He's a solid Friday Night Fights guy,nothing more.
            Well, that's not Bradley's fault. all of the elite 140 and 147lbers are with Golden Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
              Why is HBO buying this fight? Do they feel obligated to have a Bradley showcase?...i'm glad I no longer subscribe to HBO.
              Originally posted by AP***9824; View Post
              Wow...Bradley's about to start a bum tour.He could of fought better opposition.
              Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              This is the typical TR promotion b/s.
              Originally posted by Bolo Punch View Post
              Why are people sticking up for Bradley? He's been sitting around, twiddling his thumbs for months and now that he's finally decided to get off his ass and fight, it's against this guy??? Come on...
              Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
              mehhhhhh fight, please let it be an upset so i'll be watching it after
              Originally posted by rey guey View Post
              this is a terrible fight and I have no idea why HBO buys it.

Provodnikov is a B-level junior middleweight WTF? HBO wouldn't buy Khan vs Soto but they'll buy this.

why not an Abregu rematch? Abregu is coming off a huge win over "the next Tito Trinidad" and Abregu's right hand was hurt in the Bradley fight, so this time he'll be 100%

Bradley will probably still win but Provodnikov?! this is the BIG name Arum said was going to turn heads. well it turned heads but for the wrong reason.
              Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Should be an undercard fight.
              Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              He's not but he certainly ain't elite either. He's a solid Friday Night Fights guy,nothing more.
              Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Tim Bradley is becoming a ****ing joke.
              Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
              dont know what's worse, top rank for making this dumb fight or hbo for buying it..... im guessing hbo promised bradley a date after the pacquiao fight... this just makes me want to cancel my hbo subscription.....

also im not sure where they're going to put this fight cause i really doubt its going to sell any tickets, this is just a set-up from Arum to make bradley look even worse on tv ( fighting in an empty arena)
              Originally posted by hectari View Post
              For a guy who just beat Manny Pacquiao this is a step down fight, Bradley is taking a soft touch.

But I like the Vada Testing, Freddie Roach should insist that Pacquiao use Vada testing for his fight against Marquez and that Marquez and Memo must train in California not Mexico this will help both Pac and Marquez clear some doubt.
              Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Oh how the mighty have fallen

Wow. LOL. **** happens all the time but people were sleeping HEAVY on Ruslan.

Comment

Who dis some foreign guy
                Bradly shud fite Pakeyo if he gonna fight foreign guy

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

People are so quick to spout off and knock fights that they never really think about what if I am wrong about this guy and he is better than I thought.

What is worse about it is that even when a guy surprises they usually hold on to their belief that the guy isn't good instead using it to bring down the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    People are so quick to spout off and knock fights that they never really think about what if I am wrong about this guy and he is better than I thought.

What is worse about it is that even when a guy surprises they usually hold on to their belief that the guy isn't good instead using it to bring down the other guy.
                    Exactly. We're all guilty of it myself included. The sad part of this is I wonder if they labeled him a "bum" after watching him fight or because they never heard of him?

I wonder how many of them are Provodnikov fans now. lol

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X