No announcement yet.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Steve Cunningham II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomasz Adamek vs. Steve Cunningham II

Steve Cunningham will be the replacement for Odlanier Solis on the NBC Dec 22 telecast. Odlanier's promoter Oner wouldn't sign the contract (I don't know the details of why).

What's your prediction?
    Adamek by decision
    23.73%
    Adamek by KO/TKO
    47.46%
    Cunningham by decision
    22.03%
    Cunningham by KO/TKO
    1.69%
    evenly matched, difficult to predict
    5.08%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 10-16-2012, 06:46 PM.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    It is very likely Steve Cunningham will be the replacement for Odlanier Solis on the NBC Dec 22 telecast. Odlanier Solis has some kind of promotional problem so the contract wasn't signed (I don't know the details).

So it will be either Cunningham or one other unnamed boxer, we'll likely know for sure withing a week or so.

If it is Cunningham, what's your prediction?
    I like Cunningham a lot, but I would have liked this rematch to have happened immediately after their first bout.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
      I like Cunningham a lot, but I would have liked this rematch to have happened immediately after their first bout.
      Still a good fight.

Adamek isn't quite the same after that terrible beating he took from Vitali, but he's still decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Still a good fight.

Adamek isn't quite the same after that terrible beating he took from Vitali, but he's still decent.
        You're right, he's not, but Cunningham took a couple beatings from Hernandez... although, he did help Wlad in camp for his fight last year [I think it was].

Comment

Cunningham was never the same after getting floored 3 times by Adamek. Adamek by UD/TKO, Cunningham cant hurt him and has a glass chin. I would like to see Adamek hurting him and finishing with 20 punches like he does. Another fun fight with Adamek.

Comment

Solis ****ed up another big opportunity. I shouldn't even be surprised by this.

Comment

This should be an exciting fight especially since their first one was a classic. Both guys are in tremendous physical shape so I expect the fight to be fought at a good pace. Cunningham has never been the puncher as demonstrated by him going the distance with journeyman Jay Gavern. I expect Adamek to outwork and land the bigger punches while taking a few in return. After watching the Walker fight I think Adamek realizes he needs to be more aggressive and follow up more in his combinations.

Comment

Sooooooooo, Adamek finally found the heart to give SS a rematch huh, lmao!

Comment

Adamek ko based on cunningham being overrated and Adamek more used to the weight

Comment

Network TV B$tches.

Comment

Working...
                    X