Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran is being treated so unfairly. Why are Americans racist to Persians?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran is being treated so unfairly. Why are Americans racist to Persians?

It honestly breaks my heart the way Iran is being treated internationally.

Its so fcuking disgusting the way USA, UK, and Israel have ganged up on Iran, trying to impose all kinds of economic sanctions, intimidate Iran with use of military force, and trying to incite an all-out war.

UNDERSTAND. That Iran is a PEACEFUL country and hasn't attacked a single country in over 200 Years. Think about that. Iran hasn't invaded, or started a war in over 200 years. Iran is a PEACEFUL country and PEACEFUL society.

UNDERSTAND. That USA and Israel are constantly starting wars in the Middle East, Europe, and Asia killing people in the name of democracy and "righteousness".

Why is Israel permitted to have nuclear weapons and Iran is not? (given Israel's violent history and Iran's peaceful history, wouldnt it be more reasonable to restrict Israel and not Iran?)

Why is Israel above the law, and Iran is below the law? Doesnt that mean its unfair?

USA advocates for fairness, equality, and non-racism, but sponsors Israel which is essentially a RACIST, APARTHEID system which oppresses Arabs and enriches Jews. Jews kicked Arabs out of their land and killed them in the 1940s, setting up Israel, and since then have established an apartheid government where Jews have all power over Arabs.

What Americans did to blacks, is the same thing Jews are doing to Arabs. So why is the white Americans supporting this?

USA and Israel are straight up Fcukin Bullies in the World. They start all the wars, start all the fights, and theyre so Fcuking hypocritical.

I swear to God I hope China or Russia backs Iran and Id love nothing more than to see Israel and US lose this war.
    Last edited by Who are you?; 12-21-2011, 12:19 AM.

Honestly, the world would be a better place without USA and Israel.

These 2 countries are single-handedly responsible for pretty much every single war in the last 50 years.

Its so DISGUSTING the way they are treating Iran.

Iranian people are such nice, polite, moderate people and the Jewish media in USA is constantly inciting a group mentality of "attack Iran".

USA should be ashamed of themselves sponsoring a racist government in Israel and bullying countries around the world.

USA is a war crimes violator.

Comment

Any new model pics?

Comment

Honestly Americans are a sick, perverted society and they are the biggest threat to world order. They start every single war.

Also its so hypocritical the way Americans insist they are not racist and learned from slavery to blacks. Then American government sponsors Israel which is a 100% racist apartheid country.

Iran is such a better, healthier society than USA.

I honestly feel like if Iran is attacked I will lose all hope in humanity.

Comment

Honestly, Id compare current American government and Israeli government to Nazis in terms of their aggression, baseless killing, baseless wars etc.

If Iran is attacked I will lose all faith in humanity and it would TRULY be a case of the bad guys winning, the good guys losing.

Its not fair the way Iran is being treated and it really Fcuking sucks.

This just proves there is nothing righteous or good about USA or Israel. They are evil and terrorists.

Comment

i feel sorry for Canada...they're being infiltrated by terrorist-minded, USA-hating immigrants

Comment

Facts speak for themselves. Iran is a peaceful country and LITERALLY hasnt invaded a country in over 200 years. The only war Iran has been involved in is Iran/Iraq war, and in that war Iraq invaded Iran.

IRANIANS ARE PEACEFUL people.

USA and Israel on the other hand are constantly starting wars, killing people (over 1Mill dead in Vietnam, 1Mill in Iraq, 500K in Afghanistan).

Which one here is the "good guys" you tell me?

Comment

You're entitled to hold that opinion. You might want to think about that.

Comment

For me, I honestly feel like this is a situation where bullies and troublemakers (USA, Israel) are ganging up on a small, innocent country.

Its so sick and disgusting the way Jewish media like CNN get white Americans riled up in a group mentality to "ATTACK THE TERRORISTS" "ATTACK IRAN".

I strongly feel 50 years in the future, people will look back on USA of today as a terrorist.

Its all perspective.

But the FACTS are that USA and Israel are very violent countries. Iran is a peaceful, isolated country. USA tries to stand up for equality and freedom, but if it truly believed that it wouldnt sponsor a racist, apartheid regime in Israel.

If US foreign policy really represented fairness they would also have no problem with Iran having nuclear weapons. I mean, its unfair to allow one country but not another.

USA and Israel are just so full of **** and propaganda.

I honestly feel like Iran is right and US/Israel is wrong.

It is so disgusting the way Iran is treated and it just makes me feel sick and I honestly dont want to livei n North America after this.

Comment

Its also so pathetic the way white Americans allow their media and military to yield to the interests of Jews. Like are Americans seriously this stupid? (I guess so)

Jews are essentially using white, Christian Americans to fight and die for Jewish fights against other Caucasian people in the Middle East.
                    Last edited by Who are you?; 12-21-2011, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X