Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana destroys Alexander and could even break down Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Clinching Negates and Disrupts POWER, The Great Ali used against Foreman and Liston, it also can make your opponent tired if done correctly

Yes Maidana has a good workrate but he also gets tired late in fights and his legs start to wobble, seen it against DeMarcus Corley and Amir Khan

Kotelnik is not fast but Kotelnik has pretty good BOXING SKILLS he also has great defense, Kotelnik is a damn good Counter Puncher as well...his COUNTER PUNCHING is why he gave Alexander so much problems, also Kotelnik just have slow feet, but he has pretty good HAND SPEED

again absolutely Maidana can beat both but it is a Punchers Chance IMO, I don't see him Out-Boxing any of them for a Decision, as for Bradley not having enough Power...uh he really don't need it because he is not going to beat Maidana with Power ANYWAY, Maidana has a great Chin...YOU HAVE TO BOX MAIDANA...and I just think Alexander and Bradley can do that...but against Maidana can also catch them with something big and end the fight early

Maidana to me is the Arthur Abraham of the 140 division, he is the one with the Power the can stop any of those 140 guys...BUT he can be Out-Boxed

Todays boxing fans fall in LOVE with POWER POWER POWER that it blinds them from the other things that is important in Boxing, seeing someone get KO'd is always fun...but what happens when you can't land with all that Power? Usual it results to a Lose via Decision for the guy with "POWER" especially when that is all he depends on
    Very good post, but Maidana is much better than AA. AA has no workrate, never really had it.

After watching a lot of his fights now, I see he is very good at always being there in your face. Not quite as good as Hatton, but still there.

Maidana has underrated skills. His speed and counter punching is better than I thought anyway.

Good post anyway, I know boxers should beat brawlers, but Maidana has the style to make Alexander go on the back foot and not throw.

Comment

It's past 1 AM here so gotta go now. Ctach you all tomorr.w

Comment

Originally posted by PandaKilla View Post
        I will bet all my points on Khan.

So 95 Mil or whatever you have.

I'll do 95 Mil on Maidana. I said could win, but of coruse he could lose, but 95 Mil straight up.

Confirm now.

naw these dudes to good for me to bet the house. ill do 25 mill on either or if they fight bradley though
        Last edited by patpatpts; 01-30-2011, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Both beat maidana easily.

Comment

maiadana would beat devon by tko in my view. but timmy beats marcos

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              I agree! We're talking about the Maidana that khen beat, was dropped a bunch by Ortiz before Ortiz quit and barely got by DeMarcus Corley at home? Maidana is tough but so limited.

Comment

Since Maidana bascically called Alexander a *****, he and Cunningham need to open their mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
                  I agree! We're talking about the Maidana that khen beat, was dropped a bunch by Ortiz before Ortiz quit and barely got by DeMarcus Corley at home? Maidana is tough but so limited.
                  For Corley he said he took it lightly.

For Ortiz, well he was unknown then and Ortiz has decent power. Peterson got dropped three times while I believe Bradley dropped him only once.

End of the day, Maidana has always got up.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Co-sign this.

Comment

Alexander didn't show much heart against Bradley. Against Maidana, you need heart. I think El Chino stops him.

Comment

Working...
                      X