No announcement yet.

For all those people talking smack against wes sims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all those people talking smack against wes sims

You should really watch his fight against Marcus Silveira in afc1. If you doubt his skills. He just needs more time in smaller shows if you ask me. He shows alot of heart that other guys don't have.

When i first saw him vs mir a few ufc's back i hated him fro the stomp and his "wwf-esque" attitude after the fact. When i met him at UFC 45 he was one of the nicer cooler friendlier people there. I haven't seen the fight from this last one, so technically all i've seen of him was from the first Mir fight, where he looked strong but sloppy.

Comment

He did look a bit dodgy standing after that first leg kick, eh?

...and his takedown defence needs a little tuning up... I'm surprised that Mir took him down so easily, given the calibre of wrestlers that he trains with...

I've heard he wants to do pro-wrestling. I'm gutted, he could mature into a complete killer...

Comment

Talent but no skill. He'll get mauled by top HW's 95% of the time.

Comment

Him and Mir look like MID level KOTC fighters

Comment

not really. mir looks good. just needs his cardio up. simms is just a clown. i'd definately have to see this afc vid.

Comment

you are probably right...however the majority of people will only know him by his antics in the ring...and thus far have cost him a few fans.

Comment

Working...
              X