Matt Hughes Moved Up to 205.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Hughes Moved Up to 205.

The following is provided courtesy of Matt-Hughes.com:
    April 1, 2008 - First off, I wanted to wish Tommy good luck for his fight tomorrow night. He’s got some photos from when he was training at the gym posted on his website. So, if you haven’t seen those yet, you can check them out at tommyspeer.com.

Well, for a long time I’ve talked about going up in weight class and I’ve decided to finally do it. Only I’m not going up to 185, I’m going up to 205 to fight Mauricio “Shogun” Rua in June. I’m bulking up now and packing on muscle and I’m thinking that it will be nice to not have to cut weight for a change. I think it’s a great match-up for me and I’ve told Dana that if I win this, then I want a shot at the 205 title next.

Sorry for the short blog this week, I’m here in Colorado helping Tommy get ready for his fight, so I’ll try to have more for you all next week. I just wanted to break the big news. -matt

I think this would get alot more views if u put Matt Hughes moving up in weight to fight Shogun but o well.

hmm this sounds too good to be true...

April fools?????

Comment

Bad attempt @ an April Fools joke, son. You suck.

Comment

no april fools joke on my part, got it from mmafightline.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
          Bad attempt @ an April Fools joke, son. You suck.
          yah u moron. Go to matt hughes website and read it yourself. I dont beleive it but it would be cool if it were true.

Comment

Working...
          X