Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    You are one funny mo fo though, Jo.

But just for your information, Chip would n-e-v-e-r be caught dead in white skinny jeans. Besides, I think the military probably has an unwritten rule about them. He could get a code red for that ****!
    My girl Lorily, way to have my back. Jose is just jealous, he messaged me asking me to be his friend and telling me he looked up to me. I won't expose him and post it in here though, I like the little guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      My girl Lorily, way to have my back. Jose is just jealous, he messaged me asking me to be his friend and telling me he looked up to me. I won't expose him and post it in here though,I like the little guy.
      come on Rip...got a girl defending you, take off that thong and fight your own battles

I see you got the picture of me with my zipper down ^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        come on Rip...got a girl defending you, take off that thong and fight your own battles

I see you got the picture of me with my zipper down ^^^
        Just goes to show that you're light work. I was gonna get PB32's finger in booty behind to get you but I thought you'd take advantage of him. I know how you like them young and fragile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Just goes to show that you're light work. I was gonna get PB32's finger in booty behind to get you but I thought you'd take advantage of him. I know how you like them young and fragile.
          I'm just right now...at a lost of words, I just threw up in my mouth you sick bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I'm just right now...at a lost of words, I just threw up in my mouth you sick bastard
            Love you too bro

Comment

• Girls posting that they love being single then do a status update a week later saying all men are the same. Naw, bytch, that's you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                When women make male bashing/woman empowering memes then post them all over facebook and act like they deserve the "You Go Girl" medal of honor. Pathetic.
                Green K sent for speaking my mind

Those are the same dumb ho3s that often post those YOLO, SINGLE LIFE, PARTY DONT STOP, SINGLE FOREVERRR stupid ass statuses. they are single for their whole life not by choice, its because they look like seabiscuit and act r3tarded on top of it. I pray these ho3s change quick because soon enough they are only going to only have paid company or items from sex stores to listen to their needs
                Last edited by Actus Reus 21; 01-26-2013, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Thirsty dudes making these regular females think they models.

Comment

• having my immediate future and bank account depend on some paperwork that needs to go through

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                      having my immediate future and bank account depend on some paperwork that needs to go through
                      What pisses me off is bank people that forget it's real money, not Monopoly money.

Comment

Working...
                      X