No announcement yet.

Boxers you feel are juicing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers you feel are juicing.

When I see certain fighters I think ''You know what that **** is unrealistic/unbelievable'' with the inadequate testing in the sports more suspicion should be directed at certain fighters anyway I'm going to list a few.

BHop, Guerrero, Peterson, Garcia, Marquez, Donaire ( although he is tested year around, He who shall not be named x 2, Bradley, Martinez, Chavez Jr.

Those fighters off the top of my mind ring alarm bells

When you mentioned Nonito Donaire I would erase that bean pole with no muscle definition off the list, he is the only one who is taking the LEGIT Olympic style random testing 365, 24/7.

Also Peterson was already caught juicing so why are you including him on a list with fighters you FEEL are juicing when we all know he uses TRT.

The top 3 guys who are probably using juice,

Bernard Hopkins 48 years old probably on TRT and gets an exemption which the commission has to keep a privacy policy on that they can't reveal it if he is approved for it.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. takes long lay offs and still competes at elite level, ****ty diet, rage an temper, never sleeps, yet has massive amounts of energy in his mid 30s, trains like a mad man but never gets sore muscles or fatigued when you get older you need more rest to recover. Has an association with Dr. Hale since he was a teen who has over 10 Hormone replacement clinics and provides TRT pellets to men with low energy.

Juan Manuel Marquez first he signs Angel Heredia the guy who bragged that he can pass any drug test, and gave marion jones steroids and many olympians. his physique looks like a guy who is taking juice, bowling ball shoulders, at 39 years old, few years ago he said he had trouble putting on weight and had to eat tons of food to make 143 against Floyd and he was slow and pudgy and soft. When he fought Pacquiao the third time he was walking around at 155 of solid muscle lean, he weighed more than Pacquiao and the age he made the transition is the age when men's test levels drop.
    Last edited by hectari; 11-25-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      When you mentioned Nonito Donaire I would erase that bean pole with no muscle definition off the list, he is the only one who is taking the LEGIT Olympic style random testing 365, 24/7.

Also Peterson was already caught juicing so why are you including him on a list with fighters you FEEL are juicing when we all know he uses TRT.

The top 3 guys who are probably using juice,

Bernard Hopkins 48 years old probably on TRT and gets an exemption which the commission has to keep a privacy policy on that they can't reveal it if he is approved for it.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. takes long lay offs and still competes at elite level, ****ty diet, rage an temper, never sleeps, yet has massive amounts of energy in his mid 30s, trains like a mad man but never gets sore muscles or fatigued.

Juan Manuel Marquez first he signs Angel Heredia the guy who bragged that he can pass any drug test, and gave marion jones steroids and many olympians. his physique looks like a guy who is taking juice, bowling ball shoulders, at 39 years old, few years ago he said he had trouble putting on weight and had to eat tons of food to make 143 against Floyd and he was slow and pudgy and soft. When he fought Pacquiao the third time he was walking around at 155 of solid muscle lean, he weighed more than Pacquiao and the age he made the transition is the age when men's test levels drop.
      tons of athetes pass "legit olympic tests" with flying colors, and are juiced to the furthest extent of the capabilities of PED's

the tests are developed after the drugs. not the other way around.

there is no way to prove to a degree of certainty that an athlete is clean.

i have the biggest suspicions about chavez jr. his fights in texas were a joke. he's also failed for diuretics in the past.

he's enormous.

Comment

To be honest I think all of them are, whether now or in the past they must have dabble with performance enhancing drugs, and this is why Random drug testing is need in this sport.

Comment

80-90% of them.

please don't talk about ost like it means something. the amount of athletes actually getting tested are tiny and if you're one of the unlucky few you can just decide not to test and get a warning. I think you can have 3 of those during a year without problem.
          Not to mention if they actually demand you state where you're going to be for a test, there's a bigger chance they won't come than that they will.

Only suckers get caught.

eyeopening interview with Victor Conte (of balco fame)

Comment

I don't think B-Hop is juicing.
            For people who watched him, you can literally trace his regression starting from Trinidad all the way to now. Every single fight, from a athletic/physical stand point he regresses a bit more. He won his big fights after Tito due to his natural boxing abilities/cunning and he fought fighters who is tailor made for him.

It's not like he suddenly knocked out Chad Dawson ala ward style at 175 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
              I don't think B-Hop is juicing.
              For people who watched him, you can literally trace his regression starting from Trinidad all the way to now. Every single fight, from a athletic/physical stand point he regresses a bit more. He won his big fights after Tito due to his natural boxing abilities/cunning and he fought fighters who is tailor made for him.

It's not like he suddenly knocked out Chad Dawson ala ward style at 175 lol.
              He's for sure at least on TRT. It's impossible to have the physique he's had in his late 40s.

What would make you think b-hop would be less likely than anyone else given his success and impeccable physique/conditioning?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                When I see certain fighters I think ''You know what that **** is unrealistic/unbelievable'' with the inadequate testing in the sports more suspicion should be directed at certain fighters anyway I'm going to list a few.

BHop, Guerrero, Peterson, Garcia, Marquez, Donaire ( although he is tested year around, He who shall not be named x 2, Bradley, Martinez, Chavez Jr.

Why Garcia?

Comment

Manny "Needle Phobia" Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

BHOP....lol

Comment

Working...
                    X