Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
    cual de los dos maranos estas hablando?

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    He has fast hands. I cant deny that. But he is way too fat. Look what happened to Solis. Fast hands, great footwork but his fat a$$ cost him his knee in his biggest fight. He needs to start eating better and get a conditioning trainer.
    i completely agree. he has potential but he ain't going to reach the top if he's in that condition. guys like david price and bryant jennings will outwork him and stop him mid to late rounds. i wish him luck but he needs to get in better shape than this if he wants to be champ one day.

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    Welcome to last week. I have been pointing out ruiz for over a year now. He is a great prospect nd in a few years can make some noise. Yes he needs to lose weight but he has all the tools. He also needs to start fighting better fighters. He should fight some known journey man.
    yeah i remember we talked about him before. in your prospect thread, right? yeah i missed his most recent fight which was saturday night. i saw brad solomon on toprank's website and i think they were about to show ruiz but i left for a while until hbo started. he has potential but obviously he needs to get in better shape. once he steps up his extra weight will get to him.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

i completely agree. he has potential but he ain't going to reach the top if he's in that condition. guys like david price and bryant jennings will outwork him and stop him mid to late rounds. i wish him luck but he needs to get in better shape than this if he wants to be champ one day.

yeah i remember we talked about him before. in your prospect thread, right? yeah i missed his most recent fight which was saturday night. i saw brad solomon on toprank's website and i think they were about to show ruiz but i left for a while until hbo started. he has potential but obviously he needs to get in better shape. once he steps up his extra weight will get to him.
      he looked real good against the donte willis guy.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

the thing that worrys me is his height and doesnt seem to have a big ko punch needed in the heavy weight division, They need to step him up. If top rank is really trying to build him up they should show him in the undercard of chavez. Against a gatekeeper.

Comment

se mira bien el gordito, pero tiene que perder unas cuantas libritas............

Comment

in shape he can make WW or MW, very fat

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              se mira bien el gordito, pero tiene que perder unas cuantas libritas............
              de seguro asi estan todos los de aqui
              here is his last fight. looked great in the start got frustrated in the middle rounds but finished of strong. He is explosive to say the least,

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                in shape he can make WW or MW, very fat
                No He cant he can make cruiser weight I think

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  de seguro asi estan todos los de aqui
                  here is his last fight. looked great in the start got frustrated in the middle rounds but finished of strong. He is explosive to say the least,
                  Why are you so high on this kid? He is not in shape. He is nothing special. Eventually, he will get KO.

Comment

if anyone has andy ruiz fights on ifile or jumbofile id appreciate if you post them

Comment

HE'LL FCK YOU UP THOUGH. He must have conditioning or else he wouldn't last 1 round. Some lighter fighters fade away by the 3rd round and Ruiz can keep on trucking so that says a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X