No announcement yet.

Earth calling Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nÔÔb_out_king View Post
    Initially I did not see Froch vs. Bute, but my god people went crazy about Frochs victory. "Vicious Froch rules the 168's" and stuff like that were said afterwards and so I decided to see it.

A DISAPPOINTMENT!

It was a total street fight with way to much hitting Bute in the back head in round one and two.

It was obvious that Bute had only fought opposition, where he did not need to keep his hands up, and thus couldn't figure out to do it, when the opposition started hitting back.

Much have been said about Frochs enormous power, but how the f U C k could he not finish Bute in round 3 with all those power punches delivered right to the temple of Bute?

How could Bute keep trying to hit Froch in the side (of the body) with the right hand (with his left hanging down), when Carls left arm was in the way and thus made it possible for Carl to hit with the right at will? What an amateur.

How could Bute not get his southpaw jab going with the left hook for support, when everybody could see, that was what he needed to do?

I - myself a Froch fan - got to say, that Froch did what he needed to do, but a punching bag would have offered more resistance and I have to say, that neither Ward nor Kessler or Dirrell would have been defeated by the "vicious" Froch, that beat Bute.

I kept saying, that Kessler should have taken Bute on for a lesser purse, 'cuz he could then be the one to expose him, but now Froch did it and good for him. He very much needed the win, but let's not get carried away. Froch fought much better against both Pascal, AA and Kessler imo.
    Cool story bro, got any more?

Comment

Initially I did not see Froch vs. Bute, but my god people went crazy about Frochs victory. "Vicious Froch rules the 168's" and stuff like that were said afterwards and so I decided to see it.

A DISAPPOINTMENT!

It was a total street fight with way to much hitting Bute in the back head in round one and two.

It was obvious that Bute had only fought opposition, where he did not need to keep his hands up, and thus couldn't figure out to do it, when the opposition started hitting back.

Much have been said about Frochs enormous power, but how the f U C k could he not finish Bute in round 3 with all those power punches delivered right to the temple of Bute?

How could Bute keep trying to hit Froch in the side (of the body) with the right hand (with his left hanging down), when Carls left arm was in the way and thus made it possible for Carl to hit with the right at will? What an amateur.

How could Bute not get his southpaw jab going with the left hook for support, when everybody could see, that was what he needed to do?

I - myself a Froch fan - got to say, that Froch did what he needed to do, but a punching bag would have offered more resistance and I have to say, that neither Ward nor Kessler or Dirrell would have been defeated by the "vicious" Froch, that beat Bute.

I kept saying, that Kessler should have taken Bute on for a lesser purse, 'cuz he could then be the one to expose him, but now Froch did it and good for him. He very much needed the win, but let's not get carried away. Froch fought much better against both Pascal, AA and Kessler imo.
      not everyone can fight like ward... i find ward boring myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
        I don't know who you are, frankly I don't care.

I'll just let the stupidity resonate for a moment here.....

you look like a complete fool.

Now, would you kindly **** off.
        I am sorry that I write stuff you do not agree on, oh great internet warrior. Please continue to "let the stupidity resonate" some more and please do tell me to **** off some more too. I think you should keep expressing your anger in words on internet boards, because there is then a slight chance, that you don't abuse your boyfriend when drunk at home. You know you can get help, if you were beaten as a kid, right? There are groups you can attend? You are not alone!

Now you're at it, you should red k me, so that your enormous internet power really shows off.

Comment

Weebler, so I can't be a Froch fan and still be realistic. If you're only a true fan when blinded by reality, then you're not a fan, but a fanatic!

I'm a not. My favorite active boxers are Kessler, Froch, Mayweather, Pacman, Mosley and a few others.

I dislike Ward, Dirrell and Haye and some more.

I hope for a Kessler vs. Froch II, because that was a great fight and they clearly bring out the best in eachother.

As I was disappointed about Froch saturday, so was I disappointed in Kessler, when Ward clearly beat him, but I'm still his fan and I'll still defend him and root for him. As I will root for Froch next time he fights (except if it's against Kessler )

All I'm saying is, that Froch is the same fighter as always, but Bute got exposed.
          And yet you weren't planning on seeing one of his biggest fights on home soil against the top ranked SMW and only did so later after peer pressure. Yeah, some fan.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
            not everyone can fight like ward... i find ward boring myself.
            Gotta agree. Ward is booo-ring. Great fighter. Boring as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadman View Post
              And yet you weren't planning on seeing one of his biggest fights on home soil against the top ranked SMW and only did so later after peer pressure. Yeah, some fan.
              What an biased and ignorant post! (take it somewhere else please)

It was my youngest daughters birthday as well as my wedding anniversary.

Besides - and why don't you tell me, since you're so clever - how could I see it live in Denmark??

Nice try Einstein.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                Gotta agree. Ward is booo-ring. Great fighter. Boring as hell.
                I don't like him, but mainly because he beat my man lol, but I think - although he is a bit boring - that it is fascinating to see him because he is so versatile. He'll always find a way to win. His skills are off the chart I think.

Comment

What an biased and ignorant post! (take it somewhere else please)

It was my youngest daughters birthday as well as my wedding anniversary.

Besides - and why don't you tell me, since you're so clever - how could I see it live in Denmark??

Nice try Einstein.
                  And how the hell is anyone supposed to know that? Did you mention it in your original post? No. Do you have your location marked for everyone to see? No.

Not even Einstein could read minds buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadman View Post
                    And how the hell is anyone supposed to know that? Did you mention it in your original post? No. Do you have your location marked for everyone to see? No.

Not even Einstein could read minds buddy.
                    Which is why you should think twice before making biased posts! And if not sure, don't write it.

Comment

Which is why you should think twice before making biased posts! And if not sure, don't write it.
                      So you write a big long negative post about Froch, claim you only saw one of his biggest and most important fights after hearing others talk about it, trash said performance, then claim you're a Froch fan, and I'm supposed to infer from all that that you're not talking out of your arse?

Comment

Working...
                      X