View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 10:24 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
frosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,077,426.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastrano View Post
I scored the fight a draw. But I must say Katsidis looked far from his old self. His movement was sluggish and his punches were sloppy and unprecise, lacked sharpness. He did manage to land two or three good combinations, but he had problems penetrating Bums' defence. And btw, FUK BURNS/BUMS! That ugly bum had a great height and reach advantage, it was an unfair fight, a mismatch! All he had to do was stretch his arms to hit Katsidis and then lay against the ropes and cover his face up like a bitx. Unfair fight. But Katsidis is obviously on the slide, remember last year when he destroyed Mitchell in 3 rounds?? This was just a shell of that Katsidis.
much as i like katsidis no way he came close to even a draw.
your comment about it being a mismatch in favour of burns is a bit odd considering you think katsidis got at least a draw
frosty-g is offline   Reply With Quote