No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    So the 2 indictments and 2 guilty pleas (soon to be 3) means nothing? We are only 9 months in and the investigation is ongoing. Why don't you want to see this to the end? Today was big news and there's more to come. Why do you want it to stop before we get to the bottom of it all?
    End? I want it to start!

He just indicted 13 Russian Internet Trolls...FFS

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      End? I want it to start!

He just indicted 13 Russian Internet Trolls...FFS

You can't be serious. So again you ignore the previous indictments/pleas. You see progress is being made a tremendous speed. More progress than years of Benghazi hearings that produced nothing. Today more than ever should make you want to get to the bottom of this and see where it all leads.

Comment

• Comment

I've stolen a couple of yours and posted them other places

And vice versa man.

I’ve scratched my head say’n where did he find that one ?

I haven’t seen that one.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Why you lying,cuz? They got access to medicare/medicaid.

Comment

You can't be serious. So again you ignore the previous indictments/pleas. You see progress is being made a tremendous speed. More progress than years of Benghazi hearings that produced nothing. Today more than ever should make you want to get to the bottom of this and see where it all leads.
                  Today Mueller charger 13 internet trolls with wire-fraud because they made fake social media accounts to troll with. He's charging them with aggravated identity theft because they made fake accounts. He's creating charges out of nothing and that's supposed to have me encouraged to see where this is all going? So you tell me...what exactly is it that came out of today that makes you say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Sorry Brush, we don't believe Trump!
                    Considering you didn't know mankind covers the species and thought it was exclusive to single genders. I'd say no one gives a **** what your dumbass believes, and if they do they live in narnia with the rest of you ******s
                    Last edited by Bobby Deez; 02-16-2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      Today Mueller charger 13 internet trolls with wire-fraud because they made fake social media accounts to troll with. He's charging them with aggravated identity theft because they made fake accounts. He's creating charges out of nothing and that's supposed to have me encouraged to see where this is all going? So you tell me...what exactly is it that came out of today that makes you say that?
                      He'll come up with a terrible answer, if he comes up with one at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X