No announcement yet.

130 Marquez vs Vasyl Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 130 Marquez vs Vasyl Lomachenko

Who wins? Marquez's power and accuracy is very deadly against Lomachenko, because he throws punche, when an opponent throws punches, so Loma can't just box circles when the opponent covers up since Marquez is on top of his movement and punches so that if Loma attempts to throw a straight left, already Marquez's right is in the air prepared to hit Loma.
    Juan Manuel Marqez
    53.85%
    Vasyl Lomachenko
    46.15%

The poll is expired.

I think Loma beats him with his punches, because when Loma throws his punches, his punches do a lot of damage because of the accuracy of his punches, also the speed of his punches is better than other boxer's punches, so in other words he will use his punches - fast punches, powerful punches, accurate punches, combination punches - to outwork and break his opponent, even if they throw punches of their own, powerful though their punches may be.

Punches, punches punches punches.

Punches

Comment

Loma ud

Too skilful and isnt the type of guy who comes straight at you like marquez liked

Comment

130 Marquez was before peds he stands no chance in hell

Comment

Marquez is a very intelligent fighter. He would find a way to win.

People need to watch that Salido fight again and see how he was able to neutralize Lomachenko's superior boxing ability.

Comment

You have to pick Marquez based on the class that he has mixed with. Lomachenko is more athletic, Marquez is smarter, interesting clash of styles. We have to see Loma against more elite fighters.

Don't sleep on Marquez's power, speed, and toughness at those lower weights though. He didn't come close to getting walked down against Salido like Loma did. Salido didn't want any after round 1, he was discouraged by Marquez' power.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              130 Marquez was before peds he stands no chance in hell
              I'm not sure what your talking about, he was the best version of himself at 130, his prime was probably 2004-2008. He got robbed against Chris John, and the Pac fights could have gone either way, everyone else lost handily.

Once he moved up to 135 and above, he was still a great fighter, but the heavier weight and age certainly slowed him down, slowed his reflexes. He only really looked like he was on Ped's from the 4th Pac fight on.

Comment

I think it's a very close fight. Marquez was a great, smart, dead game boxer as well as a deadly puncher. Nobody ever stopped him in a career of fighting the best. He was a very rugged tough boxer who could take much punishment and still recover and come back from the dead if he had to. Right now I have to give Marquez the slight edge because he is much more proven as a pro boxer. Loma looks to be a great fighter himself. He is fighting another great boxer in Rigo. A dazzling performance against Rigo might make me reconsider my pick but right now it's Marquez to win by a very small amount.

Comment

Marquez beats his azz. Lomachenko isnt in Marquez’ class.

Comment

Marquez would find his timing and put combinations together on Loma. Marquez didn't lose to Salido

Comment

Working...
                    X