Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like team Loma trying to lowball Rigo

Egis Klimas‏ @KlimasBoxing 10h10 hours ago

Egis Klimas Retweeted Guillermo Rigondeaux

Listen, just agree to fight!!! If you win Loma we will match your purse. Hope this will help to make your typer to make decision!!!
    Isn't that the same BS they pulled before? And we all know Arum never fixes fights or anything...

Why would Rigo agree to such conditions, knowing he will be screwed on the cards if the fight is close?

So when people point out ODLH and Canelo's ridiculous scoring at times and make note they'll probably fix the fight against GGG, y'all say "stop making excuses blah blah blah", but when it comes to Rigo vs Loma y'all backtrack and say "Arum will rig the cards"

Comment

You should ask Rigo why he blocks anyone asking if he called Arum yet. He better take what money is offered or continue fighting bums for 120k or less.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
        Isn't that the same BS they pulled before? And we all know Arum never fixes fights or anything...

Why would Rigo agree to such conditions, knowing he will be screwed on the cards if the fight is close?
        I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that the fight will be fixed anyway so there's just no point in Rigo even trying to get it? I'm not seeing how Loma offering to double Rigo's earnings has a bearing then, but to me it looks like quite a generous offer. What the hell would I know though?

What do you think should happen?

Comment

If I were handicapping this fight I would favor Loma. I would prob even pick Loma. But Bob aint in any kind of hurry, or has no desire, to put one of his pets in the ring with a guy that already ruined one of his previous "pets". Bob dont like that stuff. Bob dont like blacks or mexicans making money without him either. There are a few things Bob dont like. And Rigo is one of em.

Comment

How exactly are they lowballing him? Was an offer made? If it's anything greater than $150K it's his best offer to date.

Comment

No such thing as low ball when you're talking about a guy with 7 fans.

Comment

It is interesting to me that the same people that use "bringing JMM up 2 weight classes" to criticize and mitigate Floyd's win over JMM have no issue with Loma doing same with Rigo.

If Loma wins this, as I expect, I hope these posters say the same about the win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  It is interesting to me that the same people that use "bringing JMM up 2 weight classes" to criticize and mitigate Floyd's win over JMM have no issue with Loma doing same with Rigo.

If Loma wins this, as I expect, I hope these posters say the same about the win.
                  Ya. Thats true. But then again those same guys had no problem with Pac fighting JMM up 2 weight classes. Well of course until that same JMM floyd fought put Pac to bed.

Comment

Lomachenko beats Rigos ass quick.

Comment

Working...
                    X