No announcement yet.

Pac is exaggerated on FNR4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac is exaggerated on FNR4

They got him hitting harder than Cintron. His hands are faster than Sweet Pea. WTF!!!

Let it go man...Its just a game!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      lol...i was bored...

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
        They got him hitting harder than Cintron. His hands are faster than Sweet Pea. WTF!!!
        he is quicker than sweet pea, not as slick but he's sure as hell quicker.

You might want to pay attention to styles though, Pacquiao is a boxer puncher in the hyper stance, Pea has the "fast" stance, he's got a real quick jab.

cintron hit hard against joes, we don't know how hard he it's against the top dogs. He couldn't do shiza to Marg, and Mosely pounded Marg.

Pacquiao is faster than pea in real life, prime for prime, no matter which way you spin it. Pea's got an amazing jab and head movement, but when it comes to speeds Pac has plenty.
        Last edited by them_apples; 09-09-2009, 12:20 AM.

Comment

i actually thought he was slower than most boxers in the game......now one that they REALLY exaggerated on was the that slapping ***** Hoe Calslappy.....mother ****er has the best chin, his speed is above RJJ, he has on of the best movement and blocking strenghth, but the most exaggerated was that he actually has power in both hands which is ****in ridiculous

Comment

Watch...

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
              I thought this was gonna be about **** sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by ji23 View Post
                i actually thought he was slower than most boxers in the game......now one that they REALLY exaggerated on was the that slapping ***** Hoe Calslappy.....mother ****er has the best chin, his speed is above RJJ, he has on of the best movement and blocking strenghth, but the most exaggerated was that he actually has power in both hands which is ****in ridiculous
                yea I agree

Comment

I actually think they didn't make Pacquiao as good as they should have.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    lol

Pac is rapid in that Game...

Comment

Working...
                    X