No announcement yet.

Vivian Harris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivian Harris

Had that bad loss against witter and has only boxed once since, any one know what his next move is? i always rated vivian highly he never avoided no one and tuck on all comers, and beat the like's of Stevie Johnson, Juan Lazcano, Oktay Urkal, Souleymane M'baye and cuban dangerman Diosbelys Hurtado. I always thought he would of give hatton alot of problems, that was a good move by team hatton keeping him away fom harris

thanks.... nice info....

Comment

He was going to fight Ortiz on March 7th, but realized he was going to get killed so pulled out. Harris lost badly to Mausa too and almost got knocked out in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        He was going to fight Ortiz on March 7th, but realized he was going to get killed so pulled out. Harris lost badly to Mausa too and almost got knocked out in his last fight.
        I didnt see his last fight, i remember watching the mausa fight he blamed manny steward for over training him, he weighed in 3 pounds under which isnt a good sign. for the mausa fight.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
          Had that bad loss against witter and has only boxed once since, any one know what his next move is? i always rated vivian highly he never avoided no one and tuck on all comers, and beat the like's of Stevie Johnson, Juan Lazcano, Oktay Urkal, Souleymane M'baye and cuban dangerman Diosbelys Hurtado. I always thought he would of give hatton alot of problems, that was a good move by team hatton keeping him away fom harris
          Nice post, i remember watching him beat up a finished stevie johnson, there was talk of him fighting victor ortiz on hbo

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
            Nice post, i remember watching him beat up a finished stevie johnson, there was talk of him fighting victor ortiz on hbo
            Would like to see him get another fight before he takes on ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
              Looked good until getting dominated by Carlos Mausa.. No where near the same since..
              Reminds me of Loyd Honeyghan after he got beat by Marlon Starling..
              I think Hat would'a got him out'a there before 6..

Comment

I think Hatton would've destroyed him, tbh, and Ortiz would probably stop him in one round.

I'm not surprised he tried to find an excuse for the Maussa defeat, because losing to someone with that kind of 'style' is pretty embarassing.

Comment

He was going to be one of the last fights for Tszyu. They were desperately trying to match him up and because Tszyu decided to take one last fight while he was waiting on the 'super-fight' offer, he took Hatton because his team offered so much more, along with the same undefeated record.

In hindsight, it turned out to be a bad move because Tszyu would have beaten Harris pretty easy in my opinion. Probably would got him out of there before Maussa.

Comment

Working...
                  X