Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this guy ever going to fight again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this guy ever going to fight again?

Too bad nothing ever happened

Doubt it. He's quite happy to sit about ducking Bas rutten's challenges for the past decade and chat **** about how he could beat Fedor with ease.

Comment

Rickson is 50 ****ing years old.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
        Doubt it. He's quite happy to sit about ducking Bas rutten's challenges for the past decade and chat **** about how he could beat Fedor with ease.
        Rickson is bad ass, but he really said he could beat Fedor!?

That is highly unlikely, even in his prime he could not beat him!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
          Rickson is 50 ****ing years old.
          That would make Rickson a perfect candidate for Kimbo Slice then!

Comment

2 time brazillian free style wrestling champ, gold medal winner in sambo..uncountable jiu jitsu championships...i think he would have a decent chance at beating fedor.
            u gotta b kidding me if u think that fedor would out do Rickson on the ground.
            in his prime i'd give the edge 2 Rickson.

and palma don't throw kimbo's name anywhere near ricksons at 50 he'd still kill kimbo.

Comment

i think he would probably have Fedor set up in some pretty tight submissions if it got to the ground but i really don't see any of them forcing him to tap. if it were BJJ only then maybe but an MMA match would be a ref stoppage due to strikes. no matter how technical Rickson is/was, Fedor's much more strong, harder hitting, has insane standup, and has taken some unreal punishment unscathed.

the vast majority of Rickson's opponents had a small fraction of BJJ experience as him.

Comment

Rickson vs. Sakuraba has to happen. Just too shut the Gracie fanboys the **** up....

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
                  2 time brazillian free style wrestling champ, gold medal winner in sambo..uncountable jiu jitsu championships...i think he would have a decent chance at beating fedor.
                  u gotta b kidding me if u think that fedor would out do Rickson on the ground.
                  in his prime i'd give the edge 2 Rickson.

and palma don't throw kimbo's name anywhere near ricksons at 50 he'd still kill kimbo.
                  I was referring to the fact that Kimbo only fights senior citzens. I know Ricksons would whoop Kimbo's ass.

Comment

UFC and WWE are overrated. 9/10 a well schooled boxer would KO them MMA bums!

Comment

Working...
                    X