Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko: Haye Refused To Sign The Contract To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know it must have been a BS contract and in Russia? Please.

Comment

To all those who have been rattled by my opinion = this is what I say 'tough' Vitali was not stopped by Lewis on paper yes the fight was stopped by the doc. - I've watched Lewis for years and had never seen him back peddle to anyone except on the night he fought Vitali - Vitali was ahead on judges cards and believe me was going to be stopped if not for the politically correct doctor who don't seem to understand boxers come to fight and will go through a war if need be - I have seen worse cuts in over the 30 years I've been watching boxing. You can call me all the names in the book its water off a ducks back - but I will voice my opinion, Haye has done nothing to warrant a shot at Vitali and he will run again all night just like Khan does - who actuially wants to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
        To all those who have been rattled by my opinion = this is what I say 'tough' Vitali was not stopped by Lewis on paper yes the fight was stopped by the doc. - I've watched Lewis for years and had never seen him back peddle to anyone except on the night he fought Vitali - Vitali was ahead on judges cards and believe me was going to be stopped if not for the politically correct doctor who don't seem to understand boxers come to fight and will go through a war if need be - I have seen worse cuts in over the 30 years I've been watching boxing. You can call me all the names in the book its water off a ducks back - but I will voice my opinion, Haye has done nothing to warrant a shot at Vitali and he will run again all night just like Khan does - who actuially wants to see that.
        First off, it was Lewis' fists that did the damage and the reason the fight was stopped. Second, both Haye and Vits are top contenders with a recent common opponent. Only difference is Haye looked much better against the common opponent. Let Vits fight another stiff, because that is how his career is defined.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          We all know it must have been a BS contract and in Russia? Please.
          Yes, you know it for sure. What's your problem with Russia?

Comment

Shit. I really thought he was joking around about not fighting Haye. I guess he's a hypocrite.

Comment

Everybody knows Haye is a ducker. Screw him.

Vitali = ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post

Vitali = ATG.
                Yet it Vits who won't make the fight. Lol!

Just out of curiosity, where do you rank Vits all time at heavy?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  First off, it was Lewis' fists that did the damage and the reason the fight was stopped. Second, both Haye and Vits are top contenders with a recent common opponent. Only difference is Haye looked much better against the common opponent. Let Vits fight another stiff, because that is how his career is defined.
                  Fists I disagree - I never saw Vitali quit I never saw Vitali's corner throw in the towel what I sam was and angry Vitali going after the doct and say please don't do this I feel fine - so please don't come out with that dribble - Lewis was losing on all 3 judges score cards and back peddling it's as simple as that - you and I willl have a difference of opinion on this I accept that - yes they have a common opponent in Chisora and we know Chisora over performed and maybe got under Vitali's skin with his disgusting antics surrounded the fight and we know styles make fights and we all know Chisora is slow and same height as Haye and Haye struggles with the taller men where even now with Vitali past his best will still KO Haye if hits cleanly the problem is Haye will run all night just like agianst Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Vittles should just retire. He's clearly not interested in fighting anyone with a remote possibility of beating him.
                    Are you the fellow who said that he was a Klitschko fan and he was displaying the mocking pcture of him for different reasons...???

I'm sure everybody believes you, especially me.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post

Vitali = ATG.
                      Sorry but no

Wlad yes, Vitali no.

Comment

Working...
                      X