Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thompson: I Took Care of Price, I Want Sissy Fury Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thompson: I Took Care of Price, I Want Sissy Fury Next!

Heavyweight veteran Tony Thompson (37-3, 25KOs) shocked the boxing world with a second round stoppage of previously undefeated David Price (15-1, 13KOs) at the Echo Arena in Liverpool. Thompson caught Price with a big right that he never saw coming in the second and that put him away. Following the match, Thompson called for a fight with another undefeated UK heavyweight Tyson Fury (20-0, 14KOs), who faces Steve Cunningham in an IBF eliminator on April 29th in New York City.

[Click Here To Read More]

Being British Im disappointed but not shocked...always thought there was something a little unknown about Price's chin, good work by Thompson, maybe he can win a title after the Klitscko's go...shame about booing the US anthmen though....not nice

Comment

Fury's chin is 100x better than Price's. Fury>Thompson.

Comment

Why would Fury fight him now. Thompson has nothing to offer.

Comment

Just imagine if he actually owns Fury in a similar fashion... lol he'll be known as the british hunter.

Seriously though , that would suck , i don't want to see Wlad fight Thompson for a third time. I hope wlad's next opponent is either Povetkin or Pulev , Glazkov , Solis , anyone but Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            Who has tested Fury's chin?

Comment

Apparently there is nothing wrong with Price's chin. It's his equilibrium. Just ask richardt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  Neven Pajkic caught Fury flush in the face with a very hard punch. Fury went down, got up and shook it off, and won the fight.

And that's when he wasn't even training seriously.

No way does Fury go down from a glancing punch like what put Price out.
                  Last edited by The Nephilim; 02-23-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Fury is far better than Price, as I've been saying all along.

Everybody will be gunning for Price now.

Comment

Working...
                    X