Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac and Marquez can fight 5x but no May vs Marquez 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than ever-I'd love to see manny fight Floyd and beat him. Just because this whole argument between the three camps (money people, *******s, and Mexicans) would be all ****ed up if manny beat Floyd. Because then who can really say who is the best.

Styles make fights. Marquez (is my favorite) and he thinks Money would beat PAC because money wouldn't fight. I think jmm was frustrated with the pot shots and inability to get into it with money. Money won soundly, but he certainly didnt beat the **** out of him. Come to think of it-I can't remember the last time money smoked someone. He usually overwhelms someone with game plan, and technical jazz-it would be another boring fight between jmm and money. But jmm proved their is always a punchers chance. But money's whole game is make no mistakes and leave no chances .

I'd still like to see PAC and money... Not jmm and money. But of course, right

Comment

You heard it here first.

Comment

A Marquez-Mayweather fight makes more money than any other fight that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
        X