No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Orlando Salido Shredded, Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Orlando Salido Shredded, Ready For War

WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido (39-11-2, 27KOs) took no shortcuts in training and prepared like never before. Following a Sunday workout in Ciudad Obregon, Mexico - the veteran revealed the fruit of his hard work with a fantastic body structure. He defends his title against undefeated mandatory challenger Mikey Garcia (30-0, 26KOs) on January 19th, as part of an HBO televised tripleheader at New York's Madison Square Garden in New York City.

[Click Here To Read More]

Garcia has no clue of whats in store for him.

Comment

I got Salido on this one. If Garcia bangs he'll get rocked.
      Last edited by MakeItRain; 12-31-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Mikey is gonna tear his ass up!

Comment

Perfect fight for both fighters at this juncture imo.....excellent test for Mikey to feel the power/see the punch angles and experience from Salido - then jump to next level. Both fighters have been active...Think this is one is in favor of the 'tighter" boxer with the ever-increasing ring intellect...Think Garcia beats him convincingly.

Comment

mikey Garcia is going to make everyone a believer.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              Garcia has no clue of whats in store for him.
              LMFAO. I think garcia got his ass in a tough ass fight but I still have him UDing Salido

Comment

cant wait

Comment

Salido might get Pacquiao'd, Salido got dropped twice by that Filipino before the 2nd Juanma fight

huge fan of both, especially Salido but i just feel Mikey is gona win it

Comment

If Garcia can keep Salido at the end of his jab he wins, but if Salido can make it a inside fight he wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X