No announcement yet.

Would Mayweather-Bradley Work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Mayweather-Bradley Work?

I don't know if it would work business wise, Arum said Pacquiao-Bradley wasn't that great. However Mayweather would be selling point if this match up occurs. Anyway I think its a great fight, Bradley is a good fighter and he is really underrated. He's getting alot of negativity from the boxing fans though. Personally I got really annoyed he ducked Khan for Pacquiao fight. And I thought the fight with Pacquiao was alot closer when I replayed it.

I think it would be interesting match up just to see where Bradley stands in WW division against one of the best P4P. What is Bradley's chance of winning the fight and do think you think he should Mayweather at this point?

Bradley underrated??!! He's the most overrated fighter on this forum. And mayweather would dominate him.

Comment

Well Canelo vs Angulo or Jorge Paez Jr as co main event so right there you have 300,000 buys...

Comment

bradley is with top rank, so no.

it wouldnt be a bad fight though, not a great fight by any means but not bad either.

Comment

Mayweather will do good business no matter who he fights. Bradley is one of the best fights he could take, better than Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Mayweather will do good business no matter who he fights. Bradley is one of the best fights he could take, better than Guerrero.
            I agree with this..BTW Yo boys(New England)are looking very good...If where lucky we'll see Gmen vs The Pats part 3...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I agree with this..BTW Yo boys(New England)are looking very good...If where lucky we'll see Gmen vs The Pats part 3...
              I was trying not to get sucked in this year, and I'm failing miserably. That ass whooping last night has me stoked, Pats have been out of this world the past few weeks.

Comment

Bradley vs Mayweather would be a chess game, it would be interesting in showing how superior Mayweathers speed, footwork, reflexes still are. He hasn't really fought a slick fighter since Judah in 06. He should dominat Bradley, if he struggles then maybe the vacations, prison and age are starting to catch up with him. I would rather see him fight Canelo or Martinez but Bradley is also an ok fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I was trying not to get sucked in this year, and I'm failing miserably. That ass whooping last night has me stoked, Pats have been out of this world the past few weeks.
                  My GMEN are doing their usual...Playing at their best when their backs are against the wall...But DAL and WAS are hot on are azz...If we make the playoffs I think we're real dangerous...

Comment

Imagine on the 24/7 when they show Ms Jackson and then pan to Bradley's wife....boner breaker...

Comment

Working...
                    X