No announcement yet.

NBA:(video) Dwyane Wade yells at coach Erik Spoelstra

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Everyone is turning on Wade. I've been checking all of the HEAT forums, and most of the fans and his homers are tired of his diva act. At this point, If Orlando is willing to give Howard for Wade, Miami shouldn't think twice about taking that deal. I actually applauded Spo for finally standing up to that lazy punk. He's been slacking off all season long, he has totally become dependent on the refs to bail him out. He's done at this point. He's not the same fearless finisher from 2003-2009.
    I think the man is hurt to be honest with you and missing Bosh. Once he went out, the Pacers focused on Wade and Lebron only, the bench players aren't really stepping up.

Wade is a great player but the Miami fan base is the worst in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I think the man is hurt to be honest with you and missing Bosh. Once he went out, the Pacers focused on Wade and Lebron only, the bench players aren't really stepping up.

Wade is a great player but the Miami fan base is the worst in the country.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        yea because Lebron turns into Bob focking Probert when it comes to the street
        well we don't know either way. but what I do know is that Lebron physically is more of a beast than Granger. I would pick Bron in a street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          well we don't know either way. but what I do know is that Lebron physically is more of a beast than Granger. I would pick Bron in a street fight.

we're on a boxing site and you're gonna tell me that you're gonna base it on appearance?

c'mon man

Comment

Wade has simply gone soft I have lost a ton of respect for him this year as he continually defers to Lebron James. I will admit that Lebron is clearly a better player, but I always used to consider Wade an assassin like killer in the 4th quarter and I have not seen that this year. Levrons soft attributes have rubbed off on him, and I am starting to have my doubts about his mental attributes also.

Comment

I'd like to see him do this more often. The problem is that he gets the ball to LeBron and then keeps standing somewhere around the 3pt line.

Comment

Nobody's turning on Spo.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  we're on a boxing site and you're gonna tell me that you're gonna base it on appearance?

c'mon man
                  lol thats true.

Bron might not have a chin even though he has a big head.

anything is possible.

Comment

Wade needs a Shaq-hug.

Comment

Haha look at the drama on the Heat forums on NBA dot com.

CALM DOWN EVERYONE!!

The third comment made me

Comment

Working...
                      X