Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was a roller coaster night wasnt it flick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a roller coaster night wasnt it flick?

Almost cried when tha
    Miz lost but my boy showtime payed homage to cro cop and my
    Boy hatsu showed that rediculous grappling

Haha, no doubt.

I got super high with Gomi winning, hit rock bottom with Okami then skyrocketed with Benson Henderson.

Wrestlemania was today?

Comment

So far I've only seen the Hunt and Pettis fights. I don't always have to work saturdays, but when I do, there is a UFC on.

Taking their fucking sweet ass time uploading the vids too....

Comment

I was also stoked when I heard Gomi won. My bro said he came out round 2 in Beast Mode...

Comment

Truth! Gomi looked like the Fireball Kid again. Sure it wasn't a top 5 lightweight but it's always great to see flashes of 2005 in Gomi. He looked good, I really wish he'd take training more serious though. Like hook up with a real conditioning coach.

Don't watch Rampage-Bader if you want to see a fire fight. Bader pulled a GSP/Condit.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            So far I've only seen the Hunt and Pettis fights. I don't always have to work saturdays, but when I do, there is a UFC on.

Taking their fucking sweet ass time uploading the vids too....
            PM that site bro.

Comment

Mark hunt is a savage he showed straight up that k1 titles arent no paper titles there just as serious as a gold medal in wrestling or judo or the adcc title in bjj.

He crushed cheick kongo. If this was a few years ago id say he would crush my boy cigano but this aint a few years ago

Comment

Just caught the Gomi fight? Does Gomi smoke? Tank Abbott has better cardio....

Comment

I just don't think he has great conditioning methods. I know he's lazy but it's getting out of hand because he still has live rounds in the chamber.

Mark Hunt is dangerous tho. HW division better be on the look out, all the strikers.

Best event for a very long time. I whole heartedly enjoyed every single part of it. Even when Bader pulled a gsp. I did not come away from this event wanting something more. Perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I just don't think he has great conditioning methods. I know he's lazy but it's getting out of hand because he still has live rounds in the chamber.

Mark Hunt is dangerous tho. HW division better be on the look out, all the strikers.

Best event for a very long time. I whole heartedly enjoyed every single part of it. Even when Bader pulled a gsp. I did not come away from this event wanting something more. Perfection.
                    Nobody is going to knock Mark Hunt out, that's for sure, but his ground game is still lacking. I was happy he won tonight though. He and Lebanner are my favorite K-1 fighters of all time...

Comment

Working...
                    X