Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw: Top Rank snitched on Angulo because HBO was pushing for Angulo-Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksan View Post
    Awsome Post
    thanxs bro i just get mad at the fact people hate so much on this kid but u will the same hating on him now will be the same that gonna love him went he starts kicking @ss lol

Comment

Lets just say I wouldn't be shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by JPRINCEOFBOXING View Post
        first and most all i gotta say is that ive been wathing boxing since i was 8years old im 30 right now and to tell u the truth i was amature boxer aswell going to the best gym in n.y gleason im from bx borough have over 5000 boxing fights recorded on vhs so dont say im a useless fan just cause im a fan of jr to tell u the truth thats why i hardly post on this board cause theres alot of kids your age talking all this and all that hating on eacother for no f"ckin reason ...last but not lease i dont think angulo is a bum i just dont think he will beat chavez jr if they ever meet ....i buy almost every payperview so fam dont say im a useless fan cause i support our sport of boxing......
        You have been around boxing for that long and you truly think Angulo is one of the most overrated boxers? In the same paragraph you go on to praise a man who's team wants nothing to do with Angulo and who career best win is over John Duddy.

Comment

Top Rank is like Corleone family

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
            Shocking if true.

But it's Gary Shaw...
            The same Gary Shaw who signed Dzinziruk solely so Angulo wouldn't have to "unify" his WBO interm belt with Dzinziruk's legit WBO title.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
              I think it's funny that he's b1tching about an ILLEGAL alien being ratted on. What, Gary, you were just gonna keep your mouth shut about the fact that one of your star fighters is here illegally?

It's like saying "I woulda gotten away with killing that person if TOP RANK JUST WOULDA KEPT THEIR MOUTH SHUT AND NOT RATTED ME OUT!".
              That's just what I was thinking. Who gives a **** why he was caught. Id give bob arums lying ass an award for turning him in. **** illegal immigration

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                I think it's funny that he's b1tching about an ILLEGAL alien being ratted on. What, Gary, you were just gonna keep your mouth shut about the fact that one of your star fighters is here illegally?

It's like saying "I woulda gotten away with killing that person if TOP RANK JUST WOULDA KEPT THEIR MOUTH SHUT AND NOT RATTED ME OUT!".

Comment

lol what a ****ing prick.

bring el perro back to the states and lets get him back in the ring ASAP. . . he has earned his right to be here.

Comment

el perro is a scary dude, but deep down has a good heart. after he KO'd that one harry joe yorgey dude (easily one of the best KO's of the year) he was like checking on him all concerned after the fight. he was lifting his head up with his gloves and like "damn, you aight?"

Comment

Working...
                    X