Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM Agreed, PAC Hasn't Signed, Now Is The Perfect Time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
    link please
    If I remember correctly, I really don't care to look it up. Pac had his politics thing going on but 4 months after a tough fight with Cotto. Doesn't sound like something Pac would want to do.
    you said floyd was tryin to rush manny into a fight yet manny was the one who asked to fight in march and yes manny had political things goin on and i believe that was the main reason he didn't wanna fight in may but you can't say floyd tried to rush manny into a fight when manny was the one who wanted to fight in march i even remember freddie roach saying for whatever reason that floyd was not going to except the march date but he did

Comment

so it's ok to smear a fighter in the media who your negotiating to make a fight with.
      sounds like a good strategy to get a fight signed.
      Sounds like an irrelevant point when they are sitting right across from you. Sounds even more irrelevant when they have a problem with the protocol, not the testing itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Sounds like an irrelevant point when they are sitting right across from you. Sounds even more irrelevant when they have a problem with the protocol, not the testing itself.
        so in the middle of nogotiations of a fight that isn't signed yet, it's ok to possibly tarnish someones whole career. It's irrelevant? ok

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          you said floyd was tryin to rush manny into a fight yet manny was the one who asked to fight in march and yes manny had political things goin on and i believe that was the main reason he didn't wanna fight in may but you can't say floyd tried to rush manny into a fight when manny was the one who wanted to fight in march i even remember freddie roach saying for whatever reason that floyd was not going to except the march date but he did
          link please

Comment

so in the middle of nogotiations of a fight that isn't signed yet, it's ok to possibly tarnish someones whole career. It's irrelevant? ok
            It's irrelevant if that's not what halts negotiations. But please, carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              It's irrelevant if that's not what halts negotiations. But please, carry on.
              it's alright I'm done.
              Floyds team and GB smearing Pac in the media had nothing to do with the
              1st nego falling thru. Pac just didn't want to expose he's on PED.

Comment

• Wow, 20 pages and DAZED is still lecturing us on the evils of Pacquiao.

Comment

it's alright I'm done.
                  Floyds team and GB smearing Pac in the media had nothing to do with the
                  1st nego falling thru. Pac just didn't want to expose he's on PED.
                  Pac said he wasn't going through with the fight because he didn't want to be blood tested within 30 days and more than three times. That's that. You've BEEN done.

Comment

• Seriously ImDazed, don't you ever get tired of defending Floyd? Sometimes I think you're just purely trolling because you make the same points over and over and over and over again and you love being gangraped by Pacfans.

Sometimes you just have to give up and face the reality that:

a) Floyd vs Pac may never EVER happen
                    b) Pac and his fans has moved on. Pac already moved on after the failed negotiations: already fought Marg and Mosley since, and now pac fans and boxing fans are focusing on the Marquez fight. Business as usual.
                    c) Floyd is inactive, may never fight again, otherwise what's stopping him from fighting bums and making easy money like Pac? or even fight others that's calling him out and willing to take OST? I'm pretty sure there are thousands of Floyd fans that doesn't mind getting robbed by a PPV Floyd vs. [insert bum here] fight as well.

Move on brother, life is too short.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      Seriously ImDazed, don't you ever get tired of defending Floyd? Sometimes I think you're just purely trolling because you make the same points over and over and over and over again and you love being gangraped by Pacfans.

Sometimes you just have to give up and face the reality that:

a) Floyd vs Pac may never EVER happen
                      b) Pac and his fans has moved on. Pac already moved on after the failed negotiations: already fought Marg and Mosley since, and now pac fans and boxing fans are focusing on the Marquez fight. Business as usual.
                      c) Floyd is inactive, may never fight again, otherwise what's stopping him from fighting bums and making easy money like Pac? or even fight others that's calling him out and willing to take OST? I'm pretty sure there are thousands of Floyd fans that doesn't mind getting robbed by a PPV Floyd vs. [insert bum here] fight as well.

Move on brother, life is too short.
                      You actually think I read this beyond the first two lines? I don't respect you. Get that? If you have an issue with me, ignore me. Like I'm about to do YOU.

Comment

Working...
                      X