No announcement yet.

Lyoto Machida vs. Rampage Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyoto Machida vs. Rampage Jackson

It is planned for November, but still unannounced. Who you guys got? I am rooting for Rampage, but I can't see him getting passed Machida.

Machida by unanimous decision.
    Machida by Dec
    41.86%
    Machida by KO
    30.23%
    Rampage by Dec
    2.33%
    Rampage by KO
    25.58%

Jackson is a little to slow, Lyoto by Dec.

Comment

Lyoto by DEC.

Comment

Machida by "Wax On, Wax Off".

That is all.

Comment

Machida.

I'll be rooting for Rampage though.

Comment

Meant to vote Machida by decision, went KO. He's too fast, too skilled...too good for Rampage.

Comment

hoping machida wins this, dont care in which way

Comment

i used to dislike machida, but an interview from anderson silvas camp made me change my mind. rampage is still my dude though so ill be rooting for him. i do think machida is the wrong type of fight for him though, but with a puncher like rampage anything can happen, plus we dont know how machida is mentally after the KO loss. he was always a bit edgy in the cage, rampage is a scary dude with scarier power. bcuz of that i give rampage a good shot, but the edge to machida.

Comment

been following both of these fighters for years and my dream fight is here....right now in this point in their careers i have machida by dec based that lyoto is not going to trade with page not knowing how he's going to react to a clean hit and will look pot shot his way to a win....its going to be crazy if rampage scores a highlight ko and jumps right back into the title picture.....but the pick is machida by dec....damn....

Comment

I like Rampage's chance here because Lyoto has terrible boxing defense because he because he always leaves his hands down and his chin up in the air. Thank God for that leg movement or he'd be knock the **** out every fight. he also just randomly charges in for a few seconds and I think he'll be vulnerable for a counter hook. if he hits it Rampage wins. If he can't then he better get him against the fence and slam him or something because if not he'll lose by decision.

Pretty intriguing fight. Very epic.

Comment

Working...
                    X