No announcement yet.

DaVarryl Williamson challenges Wladimir Klitschko to box-off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torino
    Wlad just beat Williamson, why the hell should he fight him again.

Stupid !

Williamson doesn't deserve a shot before Wlad, but if that's the only way Wlad can get a title shot against Byrd in this corrupt world of boxing, then he should just kick Willamsons ass AGAIN and get it over with.

Wow are you ever a blinded jock sniffer.

I suggest you watch the Williamson Klitschko fight again.

Wlad looked clumsy and akward along with hitting the canvass for the 6th time in 4 fights.

As I said, he's got no business suing anyone for a title shot.

He's been brutally beat down and KO'd twice in his last 6 fights, and hasn't beat anyone worth a damn inbetween or since.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozo_no_no
      Wow are you ever a blinded jock sniffer.

I suggest you watch the Williamson Klitschko fight again.

Wlad looked clumsy and akward along with hitting the canvass for the 6th time in 4 fights.

As I said, he's got no business suing anyone for a title shot.

He's been brutally beat down and KO'd twice in his last 6 fights, and hasn't beat anyone worth a damn inbetween or since.

I will say this again. I know your aganda, and it isn't to discuss the topic, It's to get on people's nerves. I know you will say and do anything to accomplish that goal.

Having said that, why must you follow me from thread to thread when you know I'm aware your a fraud? It isn't going to do you any good, I'm just going to continue to expose you.

Comment

I will say this again. I know your aganda, and it isn't to discuss the topic, It's to get on people's nerves. I know you will say and do anything to accomplish that goal.

Having said that, why must you follow me from thread to thread when you know I'm aware your a fraud? It isn't going to do you any good, I'm just going to continue to expose you.

When you get frustrated, you go off topic and get delusional.

Judging from your tone, you're very close to laughing at your own jokes and adding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wlad has no business suing anyone for a title shot, and just as you're delusional about everything Klitschko, you've convinced yourself the Williamson Wlad fight was one sided.

All your doing is further proving how delusional you are.

Comment

When you get frustrated, you go off topic and get delusional.

Judging from your tone, you're very close to laughing at your own jokes and adding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wlad has no business suing anyone for a title shot, and just as you're delusional about everything Klitschko, you've convinced yourself the Williamson Wlad fight was one sided.

All your doing is further proving how delusional you are.
          When responding to you, the only topic is, that you don't really want to talk about the topic. Your objective is to get on people's nerves and you will say and do anything to accomplish that goal.

So why would I discuss anything else with you but the fact that your a fraud?

Comment

When responding to you, the only topic is, that you don't really want to talk about the topic. Your objective is to get on people's nerves and you will say and do anything to accomplish that goal.

So why would I discuss anything else with you but the fact that your a fraud?
            You never discuss anything with me.

You avoid the topic, convince yourself your delusions are reality, accuse me of eveything you do, lie, and twist the subject.

I believe the Williamson Klitschko fight was being discussed.

Wlad just beat Williamson, why the hell should he fight him again.

Stupid !

Williamson doesn't deserve a shot before Wlad, but if that's the only way Wlad can get a title shot against Byrd in this corrupt world of boxing, then he should just kick Willamsons ass AGAIN and get it over with.
            Once again, calling that fight an "Ass kicking" only shows how delusional and blinded you are.

Notice the "It's happening again" look on his face?

I'm not saying Williamson looked good in the fight either, but Wlad looked akward and hesitant, hit the Canvass for the 5th time in 5 or 6 fights, and ended up with a nasty gash.

This 'corruption' you speak of is not getting these two to fight again, it's the fact Wlad would be ranked anywhere near the #1 spot after getting brutally KO'd twice in 6 fights and not beating anyone of note in between or since.

He should bite the bullet and fight Williamson again.

Besides, of all the title holders, why isn't he trying to get Brewster in the ring? Or is he waiting for Vitali to avenge the loss for him?

Comment

You avoid the topic, convince yourself your delusions are reality, accuse me of eveything you do, lie, and twist the subject.

Once again, calling that fight an "Ass kicking" only shows how delusional and blinded you are.

Notice the "It's happening again" look on his face?

I'm not saying Williamson looked good in the fight either, but Wlad looked akward and hesitant, hit the Canvass for the 5th time in 5 or 6 fights, and ended up with a nasty gash.

This 'corruption' you speak of is not getting these two to fight again, it's the fact Wlad would be ranked anywhere near the #1 spot after getting brutally KO'd twice in 6 fights and not beating anyone of note in between or since.

He should bite the bullet and fight Williamson again.

Besides, of all the title holders, why isn't he trying to get Brewster in the ring? Or is he waiting for Vitali to avenge the loss for him?

I wouldnt call it an ass kicking, but Wlad was certainly in charge when the fight was stopped.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
                I wouldnt call it an ass kicking, but Wlad was certainly in charge when the fight was stopped.
                It was a sub par performance at best.

Wlad looked akward, clumsy, and largely unsure of himself.

All I'm saying is that if the IBF says he should fight Williamson again, it's a warrented rematch.

Was the fight so one sided that you could say it's not necessary?

Wlad hit the Canvas, and one Judge had Williamson winning the fight on his card when it was stopped because of an accidental head butt.

It was not an ass kicking, far from dominating, and wouldn't be a bad rematch.

Comment

It was a sub par performance at best.

Wlad looked akward, clumsy, and largely unsure of himself.

All I'm saying is that if the IBF says he should fight Williamson again, it's a warrented rematch.

Was the fight so one sided that you could say it's not necessary?

Wlad hit the Canvas, and one Judge had Williamson winning the fight on his card when it was stopped because of an accidental head butt.

It was not an ass kicking, far from dominating, and wouldn't be a bad rematch.

Wlad did look awkward in that fight, against Castillo he looked good though. If they have a rematch, Wlad is going to destroy Williamson like Joe Mesi did. I got a million points on that.

Comment

Problem solved. Wlad is young, has time on his side. Its not a bad idea for him to get back in there with Williamson and take him out. I dont care for Byrd running from Wlad, but it is what it is, Wlad needs to move on and reclaim his respect. I like Wlad, he is still a very skilled fighter, I have confidence in him fighting Williamson again or any of the top fighters.

Comment

That's because your a fraud.
                      This is exactly what I'm talking about. These are your games not mine. Your objective is to get on people's nerves and you will say and do anything to accomplish that goal. Everyone that has argued with you knows that you are the fraud. Your not fooling anyone.
                      Yes it was, and I was discussing it with the other fine posters on this site.
                      I wasn't discussing it with you because the only worthy topic to discuss with you, is that you don't really want to talk about the topic. Your objective is to get on people's nerves and you will say and do anything to accomplish that goal. I occasionally respond to you, but I NEVER start a conversation with you. It is you following me around and starting our exchanges.
                      Notice the "It's happening again" look on his face? I'm not saying Williamson looked good in the fight either, but Wlad looked akward and hesitant, hit the Canvass for the 5th time in 5 or 6 fights, and ended up with a nasty gash.
                      This 'corruption' you speak of is not getting these two to fight again, it's the fact Wlad would be ranked anywhere near the #1 spot after getting brutally KO'd twice in 6 fights and not beating anyone of note in between or since. He should bite the bullet and fight Williamson again. Besides, of all the title holders, why isn't he trying to get Brewster in the ring? Or is he waiting for Vitali to avenge the loss for him?
                      I will be happy to discuss this with anyone else. YOU are well on your way to becoming the worlds biggest rat turd and I know Your objective is to get on people's nerves and you will say and do anything to accomplish that goal making your opinion on any topic irrelevant. Knowing that fact, I won't discuss anything else with you but the fact that your a fraud.

All the usuals know what you are, I will help the newbies understand your objective. Eventually, you will be on so many peoples ignore list that you will get banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X