Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Hopkins on throwing the PR flag down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernard Hopkins publicist cut that line off quickly once things got hot.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      Yea, because americans are so easy going on flag burners or anything anti american.
      Again, you assume to know what the reaction would be of an entire Nation regarding an incident that never happened.

Desecrating the flag is an act of protected speech under the first Amendment.

People do it all the time at protests and it hardly even gets a raised eyebrow these days, this isn't the 1940's.

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
        Why would we bomb a Country that we own?
        It seems the "Bush" thing to do, and something some Patriots would justifiy

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
          Again, you assume to know what the reaction would be of an entire Nation regarding an incident that never happened.

Desecrating the flag is an act of protected speech under the first Amendment.

People do it all the time at protests and it hardly even gets a raised eyebrow these days, this isn't the 1940's.
          and yet theres a thread in the lounge condemning people for booing Laura Bush.

Get a clue.

Comment

What I find interesting is that

bernard hopkins
            angie

and myself

are all capricorns

and we all haves gaps in our front teeth

Comment

This **** is disrepectful. I dont care if it was for selling a fight or whatever, you dont **** with any countries pride like that. Only childish, moronic people applauds this ****. To bad nobody could have a grab at Hopkins that day, he would of been in the cementery right now!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                It seems the "Bush" thing to do, and something some Patriots would justifiy
                Nobody would justify bombing a Country for disrespecting our flag. Do you have any idea how many Countries would be smoldering ash heaps by now, if that were the case?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  and yet theres a thread in the lounge condemning people for booing Laura Bush.

Get a clue.
                  I'm sorry, I failed to realize that everybody in America (or even 1% of it) was posting in that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    This **** is disrepectful. I dont care if it was for selling a fight or whatever, you dont **** with any countries pride like that. Only childish, moronic people applauds this ****. To bad nobody could have a grab at Hopkins that day, he would of been in the cementery right now!!!!!
                    get over it...cats dont even know what flags stand for...whether be it american or puerto rican

Comment

I was a Bernard fan, but when he threw the flag down I became a hater of his, eventually I came to respect him again, and became afan again. However, after hearing this which is ridiculous, I am not a fan anymore. What sense does it make to talk like this about the Puerto Rican people. Hopkins is no longer team Hopkins, he is part of Golden Boy promotions, and this serves no business purpose to promote GBP or himself. In fact, his Business Partner's wife and son are Puerto Rican so how is he going to make comments like this? Thats just stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X