Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosley congratulations on doing what Santos, Cotto, Williams, Clottey, and Cintron could not do.

Comment

I doubt that, and I'll be there for this one. Can't ****en wait.

Comment

Mosley with his comments is signing his death sentence... stop pissing off your judge and executioner Mosley...

Comment

If anybody gets KO'd it'll be SSM.

Comment

even roids wont help mosley in this one

Comment

Originally posted by a la verga View Post
              suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
              That bank **** says I don't have enough points to pay you, how do i do it?????

Comment

I don't think Mosley will but I think he'll wobble Margarito at least once.

WAR MOSLEY

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  LOS ANGELES – The welterweight division’s two most exciting fighters, three-time welterweight champion ANTONIO MARGARITO and three-division world champion SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY, plan to open 2009 with an explosive world championship fight. Margarito’s World Boxing Association (WBA) welterweight title defense against Mosley, one of the era’s top pound-for-pound fighters, will take place on Saturday, January 24 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and will be televised live on HBO’s World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 p.m. PT. [details]
                  and the funny thing is, Mosley is the one calling Marg delusional, lol. But nevertheless, this is gonna be a good fight and Mosley does have a chance of winning on the Cards if he uses the right strategy. I'm picking marg to win though.

Comment

That was a good luagh. I would be stunned, wait stunned is not a strong enough word................. I would have to watch it 4 or 5 times just to believe my eyes if that happeaned.

Although I guess Sugar Shane needs to say stuff like this, saying he is going to boxing Margarito to a boring decision victory is not a real good way to hype up a fight.

Shane calling Margarito delusional and saying he will knock him out is pretty ironic though.

Comment

Shane talking trash? Sounds like this will be a war. Can't see Margs walking thru Shane's punches like he did Cotto. If he gets hit by Shane the way Cotto was hitting him, this will not last the distance. And Shane finally got rid of his father, so he will have a knowledgeable trainer. Shane by SD.

Comment

Working...
                      X