Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PBF returned and beat Margo, would his greatness be accepted??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If PBF returned and beat Margo, would his greatness be accepted??

I was thinking if "money may" came back and stopped Margarito or UD, would he still be criticized for his lack of fighting the best names??? Me personally I would love to see him clear out the welterweight division but if he destroyed and dominated Margo and retired I would be content more then if he didn't fight Margo at all. You????
    Yes, he needs to clean out the division
    57.78%
    No, if he beat Margo he has beat the best in this division
    42.22%

i doubt it will happen.. I have a better chance of getting your significant other pregnant

Comment

Lol, very creative, you sick pup!

Comment

He would need tony and one more win, whoever else is still on top to seal his legacy, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by adrsan84 View Post
          He would need tony and one more win, whoever else is still on top to seal his legacy, IMO
          his legacy is all ready sealed.

130-135 tough to beat mayweather there imo top 5 all-time in those divisions

Comment

no, people would then say he needs to beat Williams, most fans dont like floyd personaly and they wont give him the credit he deserves because they want him to keep proving them wrong untill he losses.

Comment

if Floyd came back and dominated Marg his legacy would be sealed, IMHO

Comment

Floyd would take Tony to school and I like Tony.

It's true Floyd was an underachiever in the last stages of his career, but he still did more than 99 percent of the rest, especially in the lower weight classes.

He gets **** on now, but in time, he will be looked upon in a favorable light.

Comment

PBF will NEVER return and is terrified of Margarito.

Comment

Marg got out boxed by an "ok" boxer called Paul Williams why would PBF need to fight Margarito for legacy?.

Todays welters are being overrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X