No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez vs Grzegorz Proksa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez vs Grzegorz Proksa

Would you guys be interested in this fight? Will it be entertaining? Do you see Proksa pull an upset? I would love to watch this if it happens, both fighters have similar style it would be like a mirror image fight.
    Beginning rounds will start a little wild with Proksa being the aggressor leading with his left hand catches Martinez time to time. Sergio will have problems with Proksa head movements until later in the rounds he gets in his rhythm and starts catching him. I see Proksa running into Martinez's hard counter-punches knocking him out in the late rounds.

Sergio Martinez
    93.33%
    Grzegorz Proksa
    6.67%

Martinez would murder him. Proksa needs to get himself some solid wins before he gets considered for any type of shot.

Comment

If he's simular to Sergio it would be one boring bout!!!! More like a "boreroom dance" ! Ray

Comment

No..why would i wanna see the lineal middleweight champ fight a guy a title holder just beat down???id rather see him fight the guy who actually won the fight

Comment

Would be a fun fight to be fair. Sergio vs a poor man's version of himself.

Comment

I like Proksa, but hell no. He's basically a less developed version of Martinez, and is in no position to get that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              If he's simular to Sergio it would be one boring bout!!!! More like a "boreroom dance" ! Ray
              Style makes fights and i believe this fight would entertaining while it last

Comment

lol porska is a like a poor mans martinez

Comment

Martínez would destroy Proksa.

Comment

5 rounds before Sergio puts him to sleep

Comment

Working...
                    X