Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think a lot of NSB posters are ****sexual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    I mean there's no such thing as BSF or whatever. It sounds like a girly thingy.
    Girly thingy mean ? When I writing here laughing so much, I'm gibing with you .

Comment

i think about 40 % are. 50 years ago ****sexuality wasnt accepted now that it is people are coming out of the closets.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        I have come to the conclusion, that there is gayness amongst us.

Now I have no problem with Gay people, but I feel it has to be mentioned.

Many of the posters on there, seem to like certain boxers a little too much.

Normally, this would be seen as an irrational attatchment, but then I got thinking, what could make them stand by their "man" to such extremes.

It's because they have gay feelings for them.

They are physically attracted to their favorite fighters. They fantasise about having gay relations with them.

I'm serious.

It explains everything.
        Not just that but if you go to the gay threads you will see the usual suspects arguing so passionate for the gays. They know who they are. :burner:

Comment

I am Bisexual and so are a lot of my friends. I prefer girls but a handsome man is a handsome man. Sometimes I want to know what kind of package he has.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            I am Bisexual and so are a lot of my friends. I prefer girls but a handsome man is a handsome man. Sometimes I want to know what kind of package he has.
            If he's good-looking and well-hung, but has an outdated cell phone....would you still **** him?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              I have come to the conclusion, that there is gayness amongst us.

Now I have no problem with Gay people, but I feel it has to be mentioned.

Many of the posters on there, seem to like certain boxers a little too much.

Normally, this would be seen as an irrational attatchment, but then I got thinking, what could make them stand by their "man" to such extremes.

It's because they have gay feelings for them.

They are physically attracted to their favorite fighters. They fantasise about having gay relations with them.

I'm serious.

It explains everything.
              I'm pretty sure Tunney's gay since he openly admits to checking out c0ck on nude beaches :cool9:

Poet

Comment

Who wouldn't fall head over heels over this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  Who wouldn't fall head over heels over this guy?

That picture is extremely disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    Nothing new here, it's mangler who coined the phrase if I'm not mistaken.
                    Yeah it was Mangler.

Comment

Working...
                    X