Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do u think a prime Holmes would do??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat everyone. Wlad included.

Comment

he would be champion imo very very underrated

Comment

Holmes would murder the contenders of today. He'd murder them. Chris arreola? Alexander povetkin? David haye? Those fights wouldn't even be close. Holmes could beat these punks on conditioning and work rate alone on scorecards, but it probably wouldn't get that far. He could punch, and would push the initiative on such a poor boxer as arreola or povetkin. They're too slow. Haye he would either horribly outwork, or break down and catch along the ropes

Today's vitali would lose. Bad. Prime vk had a great chin and good power. Given his size I'd favor him to go the distance. Better jab and offense goes to holmes, though. Ud

Wladimir is a very good boxer. He's a grat boxer. He's huge. Holmes would be hard pressed to outclass him the way he did the contenders. Wladimir's chin would probably let him down. I think holmes would look to throw twos and threes, probably losing a few rounds bfore he caught wladimir and stopped him

Comment

Larry would be the undisputed HWT champion. The only real competition would be Wlad, who I think Holmes would eventually KO because wlad's chin would eventually let him down.

Comment

Working...
          X