No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Trainer Nacho Beristain has no desire to see his fighter, four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs), face WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs). Last June, Bradley captured the title with a controversial twelve round split decision victory over Manny Pacquiao. A few months later, on December 8th, Marquez knocked out Pacquiao in the sixth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Marquez already knocked out the guy who handily beat bradley.

Bradley and his boring style are irrelevant, no one wants to see a boring runner

Comment

I still dont get why the boxing world is trying to punis tim he is a good young champion then again i had his pacquaio fight very close.

Comment

lol , wrong style match up ..

Comment

bradley would prob beat marquez and people's heads would explode because they still think triangle theory is accurate everytime.

Comment

Bradley would probably beat Marquez.

Comment

Well then he should tell Marquez to retire. Timothy Bradley is the only fight left that matters for Marquez.

Comment

I would too, he brings in no money and is boring.

He doesn't deserve another shot

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                  Well then he should tell Marquez to retire. Timothy Bradley is the only fight left that matters for Marquez.
                  Why? He'll get tons more money for Pac 5, tons bigger profile, and shouldn't be impossible to have a vacant belt on the line. Everybody knows he should be the rightful owner of the wbo welter belt anyway, if anything his lww belt is bogus

Comment

bradley beats marquez thats why nacho

Comment

Working...
                    X