No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Says He's 90% Ready For JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao Says He's 90% Ready For JMM

“it’s still some three weeks left before we face each other again, but i feel my body is ready,” pacquiao told people’s journal in a telephone interview following another hard grind on the mitts with roach. "we just need some finishing touches and i believe within the week, we'll be 100% and ready to go to war.” he said with a giggle. "i will admit that this is the hardest preparation i've gone through in my entire boxing career, and the reasons is, as we all know from the start, to remove any doubts and show the fans who the true victor is."

pacquiao is fighting at the MGM for the 10th time and there are plenty of factors at play that are giving pacquiao extra motivation. his last 2 performances have not resulted any knock downs and has not scored a ko for some time now. both roach and pacquiao know they will lose if they reach a decision and a knock out is the only way to win this fight. the stakes are high and come fight night, pacquiao will try to do the unthinkable, knock out a guy whose never been sparked before.

your thoughts?

Pac didn't sing on Kimmel. He's getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
      Pac didn't sing on Kimmel. He's getting knocked out.
      He said hes gonna let the birds flying around JMM head do the singing!

Comment

marquez is 110% ready. You getting Knocked Out Pacquaio. This isnt a weight drained opponent you facing.

Comment

JMM just released a counter statement saying, "I'm 100% roidy for Pacquiao"

Comment

PACfraud already is making excuses! When he is violently stopped he will say he was not 100%. Unsportsmanlike like, but you should not expect anything more.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
              PACfraud already is making excuses! When he is violently stopped he will say he was not 100%. Unsportsmanlike like, but you should not expect anything more.
              Still in red k.

Comment

Pac is right on scheduled

All the hard work is done, they just fine tuning

The Elephant Man 2 starring JMM is coming to a PPV near u soon

Comment

when is this fight the 8th? right around the corner cant wait.

Comment

I can't wait for this one.

...This and Pac/Jmm 5 and 6!

Comment

Working...
                    X