No announcement yet.

Is DeMarco fighting Broner next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    broner is a come forward pressure fighter, the same way winky wright is a come forward pressure fighter. get my drift? his defense is good enough that he doesnt offer u much to hit. and we shall see, im never gonna go into a fight hoping on a punchers chance, so if thats what u guys are doing u then thats your choice. i analyze both fighters strengths and weaknesses and i come up with a appropo conclusion. broner is a very bad style matchup for demarco. just like he was a very bad style matchup for escobedo (both of whom have a very similar style). and the gap is talent is enough that if ur hoping on a punchers chance, i dont see it. but we will see. i expect a lot of disappointment tho. lol
    A big body puncher will have their way with broner, you heard it here 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      A big body puncher will have their way with broner, you heard it here 1st.
      not so easy to do against a shoulder roll defense and broner has the perfect body for it, long arms small midsection and hes a great counter puncher. it'll take a great bodypuncher to work him over.

Comment

It's worth putting some serious cash on Demarco. He's a live dog and the odds will be lopsided.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          Okay maybe he was just as skilled as escobedo. That about it. Demarco got an iron chin so i dont see broner bully him around like he did escobedo. another fact is demarco is a southpaw which is a nightmare for shoudler rollers such as broner.. okay sure they have different styles. I see demarcos style posing more of a problem than PDL did. not to mention Demarco is like twice as intelligent in the ring as ponce de leon.... Demarco packs more punch than ponce de leon so i guess i really shouldnt compare them. Everything is pointing to a demarco win
          demarco does have a great chin. doesnt mean he cant be beat from pillar to post by a faster, more gifted fighter. he was by both valero and linares. and sure southpaws offer a bit of a difficulty for the shoulder roll, but broner doesnt exclusively use the shoulder roll defense. he actually spends more time in high guard than shoulder roll esp when coming forward. i really suggest u watch both fighters. nothing against demarco but this is gonna be a very tough fight for him to win. if all u can say is he has a big punch and hes a southpaw then that tells me everything i need to know.

Comment

No tweet from Broner about this fight, I think we have Joan Guzman 2.0 (Weight problem)..

Comment

demarco does have a great chin. doesnt mean he cant be beat from pillar to post by a faster, more gifted fighter. he was by both valero and linares.
              Well, there you have it. Broner hits as hard as Valero and Linares beat DeMarco.

This thread can me closed down now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                Well, there you have it. Broner hits as hard as Valero and Linares beat DeMarco.

This thread can me closed down now.
                lol, now go thru my post and spot where i said either of those things. ill wait. smh, go troll elsewhere, idiot.

Comment

lol, now go thru my post and spot where i said either of those things. ill wait. smh, go troll elsewhere, idiot.
                  I already quoted where you said Linares beat DeMarco. And you're saying Broner will beat DeMarco cause Valero did...
                  demarco does have a great chin. doesnt mean he cant be beat from pillar to post by a faster, more gifted fighter. he was by both valero and linares.
                  It's sad when you can't even comprehend the nonsense you type up yourself. If in your eyes Linares beat DeMarco then there's no doubt Ponce and Quintero both beat Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                    I already quoted where you said Linares beat DeMarco. And you're saying Broner will beat DeMarco cause Valero did...

It's sad when you can't even comprehend the nonsense you type up yourself. If in your eyes Linares beat DeMarco then there's no doubt Ponce and Quintero both beat Broner.
                    are u ******ed??? seriously. once again read wtf i wrote and stop twisting it to meet your simple mind. both valero and linares were beating demarco from pillar to post. thats a fact. linares lost the fight but that does not change the fact that he was beating him. if u dont understand what im saying then dont comment. please top wasting my time.

and i never said anything about valeros power, so once again where the **** did that come from??? valero didnt beat demarco because of his power. thats just one of many reasons. like i said troll elsewhere.

Comment

are u ******ed??? seriously. once again read wtf i wrote and stop twisting it to meet your simple mind. both valero and linares were beating demarco from pillar to post.
                      Ooooohh ok, WAS BEATING DeMarco. I quoted you and you clearly said BEAT DeMarco. My bad, I can't blame a dropout.

I'll give you a pass, my apologies.

Here you go:
                      http://www.hookedonphonics.com/

One more thing, DeMarco beat Linares cause he was the better man. You'll find out 11/17 Broner is a pretty boy who's not made for this sport and does not enjoy being hit. Something like Linares himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X