Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you saw a boxer you really hated would you be man enough to say it to their face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always attempt to get rich people to hit me

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
      I always attempt to get rich people to hit me
      The bodyguards (notice the plural form) will F#)k you over first. They rich. They don't need to fight real. They pay other poor ppl who likes to fight for real to fight you. That why they rich you ain't. There are law protecting rich ppl against poor ppl who think they can pull this **** off.

Comment

no, most of these chumps don't have respect for their hard work even though they will never achieve even 10% of what the boxers they hate on have.

i really wanna see them say the **** they say to tyson's/vitali's/wlad's/lewis's faces lol

Comment

first of all i dont hate any fighter, i may dislike them but no fighter warrants being hated. i never write anything on the internet or say something behind someones back that i wouldnt say to their face, its a principle of mine. so i would have no problem saying it to their face, if i would do it or not depends on the situation though.

if they were doing something boxing related like promoting a fight or something i probably would. if i caught them on their spare time with their family or something i wouldnt, getting critisized is part of their job but you gotta respect their private life especially if you dont have something positive to say. i would never pretend to be a fan, theres nothing worse than a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
            next time i see him ill be sure to call him out on the juice lol. but seriously talk all the **** you want to a pro boxer if they hit you its assault with a deadly weapon.
            Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
            just make sure you have witnesses lol
            If this isn't a b1tch move than I don't know what one would be. You'll talk trash because you think that you're protected by the law, but thats only if he decides to obey the law.

Like I said in with the red k that I gave you, I hope the fighter disregards the law and puts your lil b1tch a$$ 6 feet under..........Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 06-28-2012, 08:48 AM.

Comment

I can only have short term hatred

I don't have the attention span to hate somebody for more than a week

Comment

I dont hate anyone, boxers included. I dont care for some, and would have no problem saying it to their face, or anyones face.

And i dont really care about getting my ass kicked. I could use a good ass kicking lol, its been awhile.

Comment

I don't really hate any boxer on a personal level.

But if he were to come up to me and say "what do you think of me as a boxer", I'd be honest with him , I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Yes I would.
                    Love to see you tell Martinez what you think of him, he'd probably think you got serious issues.

Comment

i'll knock vitali klitschko out if i ever catch him round my area.

Comment

Working...
                      X