Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has quicker hand speed? Khan or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the question should be who's hand speed is more effective.

In that case I'd say Pacquiao. Khan may be slightly faster, but I think Pacquiao has better combinations and is unorthodox making it tougher for the opponent where as Khan is more of a conventional combination puncher.

Comment

At this moment in time in their respective weight classes, its Khan. Manny has more power though.

Comment

I don't want to read too much into why they don't spar anymore, but it Wasn't Khan who asked to take a break. Roach even said this in an interview that Khan kicked that anus.

Comment

Khan is faster.

That is the only thing he has over Pac.

Comment

At this point in time it's Khan hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              Khan is faster.

That is the only thing he has over Pac.

agreed
              and it's not always a bad thing (old school tactic, actually; ) but he doesnt have power on every shot

he mixes hard ones in
              usually at the end of a combination.
              or he'll throw a right hand in a combination with some steam and then throw the one (a jab) after that when he's stepping out of range

very very fast
              very fast. some of the fastest hands and feet in boxing.
              Last edited by New England; 05-31-2012, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Depends which weight class. 140+ it's amir but manny has some fast hands down at 130

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Depends which weight class. 140+ it's amir but manny has some fast hands down at 130

khan i think was always faster than manny in terms of pure speed. his speed is no where near, and will never be, as effective as manny's though. but just pure speed, for show, khan has it over manny...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    khan i think was always faster than manny in terms of pure speed. his speed is no where near, and will never be, as effective as manny's though. but just pure speed, for show, khan has it over manny...

100% disagree. manny pacquiao has been fighting since '95 and he weighed 100 lbs.

his speed is nowhere near where it used to be, no matter how much you think or dont think he's deteriorated.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      I think the question should be who's hand speed is more effective.

In that case I'd say Pacquiao. Khan may be slightly faster, but I think Pacquiao has better combinations and is unorthodox making it tougher for the opponent where as Khan is more of a conventional combination puncher.
                      @ the hulk sig

Comment

Working...
                      X